The Last Dance: A 10 part documentary on MJ's final title season

That was hall of fame coach Lenny Wilkens no less. I have no idea what was going through his mind. He must have outfoxed himself by convincing himself they would try to use Jordan as a decoy or something

Is Ehloā€™s defense on that play even that bad? Jordanā€™s cut it sick and Ehloā€™s is all in his face.

Oh, I donā€™t think so. But its pretty universally accepted that Ron Harper is a great defender and Ehlo is, like, fine.

I think the important part for the defender(s) was not letting Jordan catch the inbound pass that close to the basket and not moving away from the hoop.

I just remembered that I saw Rodman down in Panama City Beach several times in the mid 90s when I was living and working down there. He used to come in and party when MTV used to do their spring break gigs there. I think Carmen Electra was there too. And all of this took place after that. Amazing to me that he could party that hard and play at such a high level.

RodGOAT:

1 Like

Former Chicago Resident giving a nuanced comment about MJ not backing a political candidate. I know we all have our opinions about FCR but damn itā€™s so fucking depressing what we have now

1 Like

Whatever happened to Bill Patrick? he just kind of disappeared

Dream Team stuff is incredible

1 Like

Main takeaway from the series is that BJ Armstrong still looks 10 years old.

4 Likes

Horace Grant hasnā€™t aged either.

1 Like

This is hilarious. No wonder Pippen doesnā€™t tip. Dudeā€™s been fleeced his entire life.

1 Like

Seems a bit dubious story or else Pippen is the dumbest person alive. Youā€™d think at least after 10 times in a row, heā€™d realize something was amiss, rather than keep betting for a full season.

1 Like

Uhā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s only $100. Itā€™s like us betting 10 cents.

1 Like

Pippen was only getting paid $13k per year though

Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t care about the money, but if I was making some random $1 bets with a friend and he never lost, at some point Iā€™d think something was up and wouldnā€™t just keep giving him a $1 whenever he wanted to make the bet.

I think Iā€™m back to Jordan > LeBron. Obviously LeBron is better at basketball but Jordanā€™s movements were just so damn beautiful. Series has been very enjoyable.

MJ in todayā€™s game shooting 10 3s per would be so unreal

Iā€™m pretty over this. They couldnā€™t suck MJs dick any harder. And all of my lols at Isiah interviewing for this at all.

2 Likes