I fear the Feynman AI crap I’m being recommended on yt is a sign of things to come.
fyp
Anyone else getting sexually graphic (including F word) ads on YT lately? I have the lowest possible opinion of these social media companies, but still, surprising.
Thats incredible
I know I’m way late to this, but unfortunately your wife is a dangerous psychopath that absolutely needs serious treatment. For your safety and hers. You are in danger.
This is not your father’s taint deodorant, numbnuts! It’s edgy! It’s in your fucking face!
That kind of shit is from the halcyon days of a month ago. Now it’s a lovely AI lass in lingerie telling my how hard her old man husband (coincidently exactly my age) literally ****ed her last night. The first time I got it i figured it was a mistake or something, nope got it again a couple days ago.
You’re not supposed to click on those. ;)
Didn’t, both times it’s auto playing on the side as Im watching boring stock shit.
There’s the problem. Watching stocks stuff causes you to need a porn injection.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2026/01/20/luften-open-windows-house-burping/
Lüften, meaning “airing out” or “ventilation,” is dogma in German households. Rain or shine, hot or cold (which, in Berlin winters, can be bone-numbing), windows must be opened several times a day to exchange stale indoor air for the fresh outdoor stuff.
Ventilation, of course, is part of life in much of the world. Germans, however, have codified it in an especially German way. Many apartment leases here contain a “lüften” clause, requiring tenants to open their windows multiple times a day, even — or especially — in winter. German courts have ruled that, absent specific landlord guidance, a tenant is required to open windows twice a day, morning and evening, for 10 minutes each.
Learned about lüften today.
I do like windows cracked open, both at home and in the car.
“Luft” is also a chess term for moving a pawn to make an escape square for your king. You’re giving him “air”.
Germans are just flexing those cool tilt and turn windows
For Lüften you don’t just tilt the windows though; the idea is to exchange air quickly without cooling the room itself down to much.
Also this happens if you play too much GTA V:
I’m not a physicist or anything, but what do they think “heat” is?
It’s also the heat of the stuff in the room. E.g. a freshly brewed tea will still be hot after those 10 minutes.
In what way? Shockingly good?
He’s implying that you shoiuld search for it, so you can see your reaction.