The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Trump seems to struggle against more formidable candidates.

For example, Joey B.

To be fair, he is the only one who can beat Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs

6 Likes

Trump is more like the Joe Flacco of elections.

Jamie Gold (for Melky)

It cost more than $160 million for Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida to come in second place in a single nominating contest.

That astounding sum makes Mr. DeSantis’s failed presidential bid among the most expensive in modern Republican primary elections. But the details of where the money went, laid out in filings to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday, show just how free-spending Mr. DeSantis and his allied super PACs were.

They directed at least $53 million through firms controlled or owned by Jeff Roe, the powerful Republican strategist who served as the top adviser to Never Back Down, Mr. DeSantis’s main super PAC.

They spent $31.3 million on television advertising time.

They spent at least $3.3 million on private airfare, between the campaign and Never Back Down.

And they donated roughly $110,000 to the campaigns of state and federal elected officials who had endorsed Mr. DeSantis.

All for 23,420 votes in Iowa.

1 Like

Holy shit his campaign was called “Never Back Down?”

Thats incredible.

3 Likes

lol, someone should put Ron’s face on this

2 Likes

14 Likes

Bump

Also, Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

13 Likes

Amen

There will be a day when I stop upvoting Rush is dead comments. I think it will happen after Moscow Mitch or Trump dies. Until then though…

2 Likes

It won’t happen for me until after my death and I could probably endow a fund to pay someone to keep it going.

2 Likes

This is a good follow on Bluesky

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1758161459077382650

13 Likes

“Still, some have abused this process to object to items including books about Johnny Appleseed, The Giver and even the Bible,” the release continues.

Well, there’s a shocker. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

Also, trolling aside, I can’t understand how the Bible gets a pass. If you’re objecting to sex stuff, it would have to go. Only way to let it through would be to specifically exempt it in the law. Admittedly, I haven’t read much of it, but am I way off here? Perhaps someone who has read the whole thing can tell me how hot my take is here.

Yes how can you talk smack about homosexuality, premarital sex, and adultery without those being explicitly written in the bible. Better off to ban the whole thing.

desantis loser XwAAuzKS

2 Likes

‘Twas always thus

4 Likes