The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Can’t take out trump with money though, he can raise infinity $11 at a time. Jeb! Had like $200 million last time. Difference here is there will be no fragmentation. Lol Mike Pompeo, Nikki Haley et al

43c on PI vs. 31c for Trump. DeSantis is going to crush this, UP saw this coming g for months.

1 Like

This is off topic, but I came across it when looking at Jeb! memes and thought it needed to be seen

4 Likes

A DeSantis presidency may be what actually gets me to tune out completely. At least with Trump there was a small entertainment value, albeit at the expense of mass atrocities and the future of democracy. With DeSantis you get all the evil and none of the ketchup covered steaks thrown at a wall while looking at the sun and honking a truck horn.

5 Likes

The best part is the Democrats’ entire game plan is to go full Orange Man Bad hearings, they’re going to get blindsided if DeSantis is the nom.

They’ll be ecstatic that the Republicans have Taken Back Their Party and nominated a Reasonable Republican that they can work with. They’d love to team up with Ronny Dumb Dumb to crush progressives.

3 Likes

Yeah, the President DeSantis Trans “Re-Education” camps don’t break any of the important political norms. We’ve saved democracy!

We are also shocked and appalled at the trans re-education camps. If you’re with us please send $12 and Nancy Pelosi will read a poem.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JeffreyASachs/status/1542520551737925633?s=20&t=6GzhxkiBc00Mq5Pq1iCJjg

lol, good stuff there. They were definitely all secret abolitionists, but unfortunately they also deeply believed in states’ rights (to own slaves) so nothing they could do about it.

Lol at the people donating to Pence. They’re going to waste their money to watch flies land on his head in one or two debates max.

I always have a chuckle when the New Yorker puts an umlaut in normal English words like reelection. Never gets old.

1 Like

Can’t imagine anyone who is saltier about this whole turn of events than Jeb!. FL Gov → Presidency was supposed to be his thing.

Trump splitting from Republicans and train-wrecking them might be all we have left to prevent permanent minority rule in 2024.

1 Like

That’s like our only out.

Of course, it would be the GOAT in the LetThemFight.jpg hall of fame. Absolutely unbeatable.

If trump loses the primary and then tries to run independently in the general, there’s got to be like a 50% chance he gets Epsteined, right?

Then they turn him into a martyr

Merrick Garland will FINALLY pull the trigger on an indictment just in time to try to keep him from wrecking the GOP.

7 Likes

They’ll make him a deal. Even if he decides he doesn’t want to run he’ll make them grovel for his support. I don’t think they can try to go around or through him. But Lord I hope they try.