The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Alien on Starz currently. This quote is perfect for the times

Organism=Trump
Return=Presidency
Crew=Us. Specially the FBI and the judge right now but eventually all of us including Trumpers as needed.

What happened to the Cactus containment thread?

2 Likes

What a sad life this person must lead. Even takes the time to go to another thread to bump it. Ever think about charging rent to live in your head? I wouldn’t pay much, but it feels like taking advantage :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Word that Weisselberg was expected to reach a plea deal in his case emerged on Monday, his 75th birthday. Two people with knowledge of the matter said that day that his guilty plea was expected, and one of them said Weisselberg was not expected to help with an ongoing inquiry into the former president. Weisselberg’s indictment in July 2021 was in part an effort to secure his cooperation against Trump, people with knowledge of the strategy had said last summer.

Good job good effort

1 Like

lololol this guy comes out of the woodwork for no reason other than to troll, then posts a selfie (that I assume is supposed to be me?) and THIS is allowed? How does this bad of a poster not get banned?!

Everybody chill and listen to some new Randy Rainbow

https://twitter.com/RandyRainbow/status/1560255409801363457?s=20&t=qH4BY6M4Zvn98sTvNgHbPQ

1 Like

Tax crimes get you sent to Rikers? Yikes.

Basically county jail for short sentences. Hopefully it’s a lifetime of hell for him.

This is the city attorney? Can the state and feds follow up on the dirty deeds and crank up the pressure on this guy?

There is like 0% chance this judge unseals the warrant affidavit, right? Seems insane they’re even having this hearing.

Eric Trump says they’re “definitely” going to release the maralago security video “at the right time” which means there is nothing interesting on the video

3 Likes

I was very critical of your Rittenhouse posting but I think your posting on most other topics has been pretty great. IMO.

I’m pitching a TV show where a rich white CFO goes to prison and becomes a ruthless gang leader, it’s called “Word To The Weisselbergs”.

4 Likes

Barely knew the guy

https://twitter.com/alfranken/status/1560314213339365378?s=21&t=EuR1DzR3lYG3ZOJ6raHYcA

1 Like

Guys with names like that should be rounded up, can’t trust any of 'em.

Trump lawyers aren’t even arguing. This is just for show so that the rubes think Donnie wants the affidavit public.

:vince1:

Using the dictionary definition as a reference is so fucking lame…

Idk but he subbed for Kimmel last night if you want some bad jokes.

Here’s hoping trying to smear the judge works out like you’d expect if a nobody did it.