The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I only just really sat down and thought about what the GOP primary debates are going to be like. Mother of God.

Well, there is a chance there won’t be any.

Nah. If Trump runs there will at least be DeSantis up against him. And if he doesn’t, there will be a big field of lunatics trying to be the new Trump.

1 Like

Debates are useless nowadays. They’re Jerry Springer for politics nerds.

Shit might as well have Springer moderate and discard the notion of legitimacy up front. Hell, he was a politician. He knows what’s up.

2 Likes

Useless, but entertaining.

The media are the primary audience for debates.

Maybe the general election debates, but the primary debates were really important for Trump.

Thr idiocracy principal is an actual real problem here though. Smarter people have less kids than dumber people. Catering only to the intelligent will eventually cost you the numbers game.

https://twitter.com/pasiphae_goals/status/1535622934634582017?s=20&t=8bimmfLtYC6NeHPbLiKODw

10 Likes

He’s been completely untouched committing this crime for 4 years at 4 different clubs but surely this time wegothim.gif

1 Like

So, if you are DeSantis and have to go up against Trump, what do you say about Jan 6?

A. Do you say that Trump is right that the election was stolen but that Trump was too incompetent to prevent the theft and you would have personally zip tied Democrat leaders on Jan 6?

B. Do you say that Trump is a big baby who lost in Jan 6?

C. Do you try to just ignore it and say something about how that was the past and we need to look forward.

Both B and C seem unplayable versus Trump.

1 Like

the desantis play is to imply trmp wasn’t trmpy enough in 2020 campaign or post-election. desantis is going to deploy something like, “if what occurred in georgia, or arizone, or pennsylvania, or california, ever took place in florida, i WOULD have seized the voting machines”

Yeah, DeSantis would simply say “I would have done what was necessary to win”

If Trump won in 2016 then he is ineligible to run for a third term in 2024.

1 Like

Andy McCarthy thinks Democrats want Trump on the ballot. I tend to agree. Biden has no chance against DeSantis, but he could beat Trump.

Agree Biden is toast against anyone but Trump but still don’t want Trump on the ballot.

With how old Biden will be he might be toast against toast! BAZINGA

Lawbros are feeling it today

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1536479254489210884?s=21&t=XSUhY2Utt5W5_4LcFjkhZQ

Watching some of the hearings, I just don’t see how Trump can wriggle out of this one.

17 Likes

You forgot to log in to your @SweetSummerChild, @Narrator, or @Preet_Bharara alts.

4 Likes