The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I think he’s just being sarcastic at the end. He wants to emphathize misery when he’s not in power. If people aren’t unhappy enough, it pisses him off.

I like “how” he uses “quotation” “marks”!

1 Like

Those damn partisan Supreme Court justices

1 Like

having a normal post-presidency

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-threatens-pulitzer-committee-legal-184024836.html

But earlier he claimed the legal system is corrupt! Sad.

2 Likes

A real conversation at one of my poker tables yesterday:
“I’m in the trucking industry and was told to prepare for $8/gal gas very soon.”
“When is enough enough? When do we stand up? We need to storm the capitol, but for real this time. Like our founding fathers told us to.”
“Yea, not like that fake show they put on before.”
“Ask England how it worked out for them when we fought back. That’s whats going to happen again very soon.”

Etc, etc. This went on between four dipshits for half my down. We laugh at trumps idiocy, but the right wing rage machine is doing a great job at frothing up the less intelligent half of the country.

4 Likes

Just for trolls , you should have asked him what his plan is for reducing the price of gas after he is in charge.

4 Likes

LET THE MARKET DECIDE!

2 Likes

The right : free market!

Also the right: gas prices are too high, bring in the manipulated market.

“Open up the pipeline that Brandon shut down. Stop sending money to Ukraine and illegals. Drill baby drill!! Muricaaaa!!!”

3 Likes

You’re so naive. Obviously any problems with any prices in the market are because of BIG GOVERNMENT.

1. Frack frack frack
  2. Have Israel kill all the A-Rabs then take the oil
1 Like

Jodie Foster, you know what you must do.

4 Likes

Maybe Hinckley will find another actress that needs to be impressed.

1 Like

Well, Jodie Foster is going to be the lead in the new season of True Detective, so perfect timing really

Feels like failure is being rewarded.

download (3)

2 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

:clown_face: i’ll probably still chuckle at those fundraisers emails all the way to the gulags

5 Likes