The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I’m trying to imagine some Jim Jordan Congressional staffer’s glee if they found this thread.

WE GOT THEM! THE RADICAL LIBERALS HATE US SO MUCH THEY’RE LITERALLY ANALYZING THE BEST FRUIT TO THROW AT US! SIR, SIR, TELL PRESIDENT TRUMP TO ENHANCE HIS SECURITY!!!

THEY’RE STOCKPILING DURIAN!!!

1 Like

I am proud that I can eat durian and I’ve seen Andrew Zimmern try and fail three times to eat it.

1 Like

Anyways, I choose coconuts.

If we’re bringing in mechanical assistance, I’m going with the pumpkin trebuchet

1 Like

Durian beats pineapple for sure. Both are spiky but that durian scent is awful.

Maybe grip it by the leaves and throw it like an axe.

Durian has an edge in deign incredibly stinky, and the spikes are no joke, but jackfruit get a lot bigger and are incredibly sticky when they break open.

obligatory

wrt durian the elden ring thread motivated me to take on a proper video game for the first time in a decade—I went with BoTW, where durian ended up being super OP and transformed my zelda experience, long live durian

8 Likes

Is a baseball a fruit?

Is a grenade a fruit?

3 Likes

Saw a guy with a Brandon shirt out in the Wild. First time for me.

1 Like

They like to fly their freak flags during air travel.

1 Like

Yeah. Could be the lethal in the hands of someone who REALLY knew what they were doing.

I mean. I certainly wouldnt want to be hit in the face by… no quince pro throw…

4 Likes

You need several tomatoes thrown at you for that one.

2 Likes

This is a rather poor choice of words.

2 Likes

1 Like

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/1521193647479291904

WGH

6 Likes

Me: Well you can indict a ham sandwich so maybe we actually got him.

Me after 30 seconds of research: They somehow convened a rare and special grand jury that can NOT issue an indictment but only a recommendation to indict.

Lol amazing