The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Not only did they sell out but the cheapest available Trump NFT is approaching $200 on OS.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/beeple/status/1603615418102456320?t=wGuVFV0NiEhL3YUXcWf89Q&s=19

21 Likes

How many MAGAers know what an nft is or how to buy and trade one. This is so bizarre. He is targeting some minuscule niche.

1 Like

SPACEFORCE
pew pew

Arenā€™t there enough MAGA incels who worship Daddy to make it worthwhile though?

Possibly the hardes*ā€¦errr most difficult real or onion ever.

*word choice is important

worst

I wonder what percentage of those purchases is ironic. Like ChrisV I kinda want one!

Itā€™s all wash trading.

2 Likes

bucket shop

Given the current state of NFTs these Trump cards are absolutely ripping. Theyā€™ve done 975 sales in the last hour, next highest collection is 177. Floor might be falling out though.

Update: floor cratered but still above initial mint price. Also not sure anyone above noted this but the collection was done on Polygon, which is a less frequently used chain and more difficult to sell on because you need another form of crypto which has basically zero other uses. Somehow sold out 45K of them and people are buying though.

1 Like

It still boggles my mind that he isnā€™t just selling hairs and toenail clippings to people

3 Likes

Seems most likely the ones buying are flippers with very few to zero true believers. Funny to see em all holding the bag.

He isnā€™t just selling hairs and toenail clippings to people yet.

3 Likes

Iā€™m saving my money for the release of Trump bath water

4 Likes

spaceman looks like Biden

1 Like

Iā€™ve been assured this CAN NOT be the case because Trump is already rich, he didnā€™t even take his presidential salary (unconfirmed outside of that one photo op though)!

1 Like

25 Likes

I know that photo, itā€™s the bathtub after tubgirl left.

4 Likes