The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Learn to code.

7 Likes

could always try starting a crudite business

7 Likes

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109362593724961016
Our great Senator from Alabama—Thank you to Tommy Tuberville!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

….Also 12-0 in Senate Endorsements against the Broken Old Crow, Mitch McConnell, who has, by the way, a 6 % Approval Rating - Not exactly great news for the Republican Party!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

5 Likes

Lol, he actually flew to Alaska and had a rally against Murkowski. 12-0 is hilarious stuff.

Think this last election cycle was a pretty strong rebuke of Trump and his stolen election schtick. Yeah there are a bunch of true believers but the general populace is tired of it. Trump has always looked like a buffoon to me; he obviously won the heart of the party in 2016 but I’m getting the impression he’s starting to look that way to everyone except his cult now.

1 Like

Lol, news to no one, but there is literally nothing that could possibly be in those tax returns that would move the needle one damned bit. We’ve moved so far beyond the bad stuff that could be in there mattering.

2 Likes

If he were to actually get got someday we’d need a new phrase as WGH clearly means the opposite.

How about

I DONT FUCKING BELIEVE IT

OR

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, YES!

10 Likes

Right. Oh man we got the tax returns now we can indict him on bogus expenses and management fees to his kids

He’s openly admitting he had top secret documents in his house on his social media site. Just nothing matters.

1 Like

broken old crow is pretty great tbh

3 Likes

yeah he’s been sliding lately but this is almost back to his top 2016 form

Yeah, he’s still got a little juice in the fastball.

I view trump kind of like a dumber Logan Roy, you can’t dance on his grave until he’s all the way in the ground. There’s definitely a runout where he wins again.

I think if Biden dies in the next year we are in more trouble.

If he is alive in 2024, Trump is still the most likely person to win the presidency in 2024.

Agreed. A number of my crazy AZ boomer clients and family members are over the bs. I don’t know if it’ll hold until 2024, but I can see the tide turning right now.

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1598363203465105409

14 Likes