The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Yea I know, I’d be fading the shit out of Desantis. He probably can’t win a primary against Trump, and he definitely can’t do it without making a bunch of red hats stay home in the general.

Bovada’s odds imply that they think Rs do MUCH better with DeSantis than Trump in the general. If you think Trump is going to win the primary, D +145 looks enticing if you didn’t have to lock up money for 2 years.

LOL…there is no way Trump ever is this eloquent or sensible.

If anyone is interested in betting on Mike Pence to be the GOP’s 2024 nominee I will give you better odds than these.

1 Like

So many of the red hats I know and communicate with live in the suburbs. To a person, they fawn over DeSantis, Maybe DeSantis doesn’t have the coal rollers, but he’s got the “shy” suburb/professional vote locked up, and has for quite a while now. IMO.

ETA: Trump delivered Roe v. Wade and is a three time loser. The GOP’s idiot is no longer useful.

1 Like

Yea but they’re always voting R and usually voting. Only trump’s cult of personality has unlocked this new block of redneck voters. Until proven otherwise, I don’t think they show up for anyone other than Trump.

4 Likes

Biden +375 and dems +145 is… saying something. RIP Biden apparently.

Biden +375 has to be serious value. Dems +145 as well. May say something about the community of Bovada bettors idk. Are they a Dogecoin only outfit?

3 Likes

crypto… and I made a lot betting Biden on election night in 2020.

Bovada always leans R. They love to shade lines to max their gains from fish and just limit the winners who take advantage of it.

1 Like

When I saw this story pop up again I honestly couldn’t remember what specifically they were going to look for in the returns. Is there any way his tax returns could show, for example, if a Russian national/organization co-signed on loans? Also it states they are getting his returns from the last six years? Isn’t that about how long this fight to get the returns lasted? Maybe we’ll find out that Trump is a losing businessman!

I have long maintained that the reason Trump won’t release his tax forms is that he dosen’t want the public to see the randy doodles of Ivanka he absent-mindedly makes in the margins.

Nah. They show up for Ron for the same reason we showed up for Hillary and Biden.

What in the world does any of this mean? Did a machine write this “pro-Trump meme” in hopes that some unsuspecting idiot would think it was funny? :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

You said you didn’t know Fuentes.

1 Like

I guess it’s about this story?

In an acknowledgment of the severity of the backlash and an effort to prevent a repeat, Trump’s campaign is putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted, according to people familiar with the plans who requested anonymity to share internal strategy. The changes will include expediting a system, borrowed from Trump’s White House, in which a senior campaign official will be present with him at all times, according to one of the people.

Bathroom trips have to suck.

2 Likes

He needs a handler lol. Reminds me of the guitarist from the eagles Joe Walsh. He was really addicted to drugs and to get through the tour the record company paid a guy to follow him around literally everywhere 24/7 just to make sure he didn’t fall off the wagon. And that’s what Trump needs but for racism lol

6 Likes

image!

18 Likes