The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

When I was running the call centre in the Philippines. We tried so many different things for our sales incentives. From cash, to iPads, to movie tickets to vouchers and chocolates.

Best incentive by far was when we gave out a tin of spam for every sale.

We used to have to go to the local Costco equivalent and buy two trolleys full every couple of weeks.

3 Likes

And all this time I’ve just been eating the fried rice.

2 Likes

:vince2:

3 Likes

These are outstanding. I took some liberties with the sauce recipe because I didn’t want to buy all of those ingredients, and it still turned out AMAZING.

2 Likes

What a time to be alive when most of the content in the Trump thread is about dining options in USA#1

Sambal oelek is better than sriracha. Sorry @sriracha

4 Likes

I will go to my grave believing Trump orders steak well done because he thinks that means “properly prepared”

6 Likes

the stuff filipino cuisine does with spam is incredible

3 Likes

Here’s my hot take - hipster Italian places are often too al dente. I don’t want mushy, but I also don’t want half-cooked.

4 Likes

Spam musubi is my preferred method of consumption but all these others sounds excellent too

4 Likes

hipster places usually do fresh pasta, which ime is hard to undercook. it’s been more than a decade at an olive garden for me. do they do fresh or dried pasta?

Microwaved in the box.

Hell if I know. I just know the place by my house that gets great reviews - I wish they’d cook their pasta another minute or so. Of course I’m not going to tell them that. Super nice people though.

ypu should absolutely tell them that. nicely.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10-E-64th-St-New-York-NY-10065/31533428_zpid/

Ivana’s townhouse is for sale.

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

100 plus new posts. All but the last two are a good derail.

5 Likes

Yeah, woke up and saw all the new posts and figured Trump had dropped some absolute fire that triggered the shit out of the forum soyboy libcucks.

1 Like

as much class as i expected