The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

MUELLER SHE WROTE

6 Likes

Imagine still having that as a Twitter handle in 2022 lolllll

3 Likes

These people are diseased

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1494408033417498626?s=21

1 Like

The only solution

No Be There

1 Like

Yea, heā€™ll use the 45th: Call it an illegal witch hunt and ignore the whole thing.

10 Likes

I thinks she wears it as a badge of honor because she was at one point a senior official with the Department of Veterans Affairs that was shit canned once the tRUmp folks found out about her extracurricular activities hosting a podcast that shined a negative light on Donny DumDum.

This meme is 5.5 years old.

1 Like

I know you guys use cynicism as a defense mechanism, but NY has already dissolved the Trump Foundation, his accountants have disowned him, and the court is ordering his deposition. Learn to take a win. Also, Trump is miserable, which is nice. Hell, Jason Miller is the CEO of Gettr, which will grind down to bankruptcy. Ivanka was planning in 2015 to live off the proceeds of her ā€œbrandā€, which now couldnā€™t be used to sell scrap metal.

Iā€™m sorry we donā€™t yet have the Roy Cohn dying friendless with AIDS after being disbarred, but reality sometimes plays a long game.

8 Likes

Also heā€™s going to be President again and end democracy

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he will be President again, but he already ended democracy.

Yeah I think Desantis has this.

1 Like

Thereā€™s probably an argument for ā€œnever had a democracy and every move towards one has been met with a violent white supremacist rebellionā€

3 Likes

Democracy? Itā€™s a constitutional republic. Get your facts straight.

1 Like

You are all being a bit defeatist.

Fascism was beaten in 1945, it will be beaten again. Just using different tools.

But, I want to say. What we are doing here is important. Sure, itā€™s some completely irrelevant forum where people going through a midlife/endlife crisis debate things that donā€™t matter to them with people going through the same.

I dunno man, for all the time I have left, I want to stop trolling. I want to makle a difference. I have no idea how I can do that.

4 Likes

Well I guess we really got them this time

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/1494469117453107200?s=21

ā€œWhat documents, we donā€™t have any documentsā€.

1 Like

What about the rest of them (Guiliani, Sidney Powell, et.al)? Theyā€™re legal fees have to be enormous. I know theyā€™re all wealthy but it seems theyā€™re in court constantly with all kinds of lawsuits

9 Likes

This is genuinely not funny, and the fact that 6 people, who also (trust me on this) found it not funny, ā€œlikedā€ it, is pretty much the problem with politics today.

1 Like

Sorry old friend

dbknuwdc8nm41 copy

4 Likes