The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Trump and his lawyers: Fuck you
Special Master: ok

4 Likes

I hope everyone realizes these headlines are nothing more than click bait. Any conceivable chance he had of winning an election went out the window on January 6th, 2021

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand how thatā€™s calculated, since I think it greatly matters who the nominees are. Trump couldnā€™t even beat Biden in 2020 before the J6 and document fiascos. He certainly wouldnā€™t win now. Unfortunately, I think DeSantis would have a very good shot. Iā€™d like to see how theyā€™re arriving at those odds. Most people misunderstand statistics and those betting odds may be more of a reflection of what the general population thinks. I honestly donā€™t know

uhhhhā€¦. i wouldnā€™t want to bet the farm on that

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure his musing on these subjects is sublime

Its just a market and prices are determined by the users.

I think heā€™s ā€œovervaluedā€ there too but man especially after so many, likely 10s of thousands, of trumpers lost a shit ton of money in 2020 there makes me think that the odds posted there are closer to reality than weā€™d like to think.

Many of those same people cleaned up on him in 2016

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s impossible for him to win. Just exceedingly unlikely. Heā€™s even now a dog to win his own partyā€™s nomination. That wouldā€™ve been unthinkable a year ago. The guy is an out of control a dumpster fire that people think will magically become pristine and relevant. Itā€™s not going to happen. Stick a fork in him. Heā€™s done

not only am i sure heā€™ll escape jail, iā€™m fairly confident itā€™ll be in a helicopter and many people will say it was the classiest prison escape in american history

2 Likes

Real or Onion?

Lol, this is all meaningless and nothing matters, but his whole play for a special master looks like it might be backfiring a bit.

and on top of that trump can only get the worst lawyers this is supposed to be alabama vs a division III team in court and they still donā€™t get him

Imagine being a sane person and writing this in 2022.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1573021653868908544?s=20&t=eSjj0VuzjZ6kU1ih0fhaJw

1 Like

the Don is somehow once again going to become pres.

what will his majesty do after his greatest triumph?!

Shocking the world into a thousand century epoch of peaceful meditation, TrumpGoat says," Triumph?! over what? over whom?"

1 Like

https://twitter.com/spiroagnewghost/status/1573074834707423232?s=46&t=m_MeoRdY5QQ-vG2iAZxPgQ

sources tell Channel 2 Action News that there may have been some confusion over the subpoena, and she apparently did not testify.

Confusion. :woman_shrugging:

It is unclear if there will be legal repercussions from her failure to appear.

Unclear. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

we demand you show up if you donā€™t this will go on your PERMANENT RECORD

Nonsense on stilts thread title change? :vince1:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1573105368175190018?s=20&t=ZE8N5OZKQBZIls-OAI1eJg

3 Likes