The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

He was getting shunned on the Vineyard.

If Trump wins in 2024, actually locks Hilary up, and then decides to visit her in prison to troll her, does that mean he is technically “in jail” for at least a minute. If so, them I’m gonna go with that one.

3 Likes

They get their talking points from Trump and are just running with it.

The Trump legal team is so outmatched by Garland’s DoJ it’s not even funny. It’s like 8 year old little leaguers against the '61 Yankees. I can’t even fathom how anyone could think there won’t be a successful prosecution

How will blackmail material on foreign and domestic politicians be listed?

1 Like

I came across another law enforcement photo that I feel might also have been staged. I mean how would you even sleep in this bed?

10 Likes

IMO the most staged are those “mugshots.” Like the cops just happened to get a perfect shot of the face from the front?

6 Likes

Is that blue and white gun a real gun? And not a toy?

Not sure, but this 2020 Phoenix gang seizure also included “an assault rifle modified with an electric chainsaw as a bayonet” so these guys were obviously pretty serious!

6 Likes

Reminder: the photo is only public because Trump filed a motion for a special master (which he did because someone on Fox News said he should)

7 Likes

Oh ya once you unload your 200 round drum magazine of 50 caliber bullets in 30 seconds you’re going to be completely defenseless, so that’s why you have an electric chainsaw as a bayonet. Makes sense.

4 Likes

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

4 Likes

The umpires were chosen by the little leaguers’ parents.

4 Likes

If Trump’s stall tactics work, isn’t he willingly putting people’s safety and lives at risk by impeding the review of evidence and assessing what damage has already been done to protect human assets that are currently in harm’s way? If so, why isn’t this being talked about more?

You mean they ARE the LL parents.

Of course he is. The FBI and intelligence folks are already on it I would think.

Because nothing matters.

We could have Trump on video giving the NOC list to Putin and MAGA-world will claim Orange Man is playing 4-D chess to clean out the deep state.

2 Likes

It is astonishing how carceral a society McDonald Land is.

2 Likes

Welcome to team WAAF?

2 Likes