The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I was thinking it’d be a press release like, “I’m so sorry the democrats stole the election and forced you to become the biggest strongest patriots this country has ever seen on that great day in our nation’s history, January 6, a day which will live in famy, our independence day.”

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/1565409887382798341?s=20&t=dD5aENFQ8F3N2W9TFbv-FA

https://twitter.com/SundaeDivine/status/1565116115814174720

4 Likes

Apparently after being all over the airwaves, When it came down to it Trumps team does not the inventory list of items seized unsealed.

Oh the transparency

Ok now lawtwitter is all over the map

I’ve seen now it will be released, but is it with or without objection from Trumps team is unclear.

I’ve also seen “delay for special master” and the more nuanced “special master for non government/non defense documents only”

Clearly without a written ruling the folks that were inside the courtroom are interpreting things differently.

1 Like

KM’s integrity & KKK Robe XXXXL my favs

Out there taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy

Yes but one is more likelier than the other even if they are both incredibly small. I voted he spends at least a min in jail

Lol, coming from a no reply email?

1 Like

It rests with the voters you fucking moron.

lol yeah it seems like a pretty heavy ask. make it a phone call at least. how much time did she even spend on this? 10 minutes? why even take 10 minutes of your time to put this idea on the record? nuts

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ginni Thomas was filling out those things online where you put in your name and a boilerplate email gets sent to legislators in your name. I know that was the case with Arizona or wherever the last round of this was.

2 Likes

That’s what I’d understood she did but then why does it ask for a meeting/phone call? Did she add that?

I’m not sure, I just know that was the situation in Arizona. This email also reads like one of those imo. That line about meeting might be part of the boilerplate, lord knows nobody was ever going to be like “OK, how’s Tuesday at 3PM?”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1565177877108236288?s=21&t=65Bf7Wrqxl5sRpjdLccJOQ

1 Like

It may be staged, big if true!

Thank god for Greta tho

Dersh is really dumb. How the fuck did he get tenure at Harvard.

2 Likes

And why the 180 on Donny? Wasn’t he one of his most ardent and unbreakable media circuit puppets?

Talk about completely missing the point Dersch and Greta

Do they really think it was a “staged” photo? It was just an example of the cover pages. Not a representation of how they were found as is spelled out in the text. It’s like the stopped developing at age 7.

I think these guys get old and senility kicks in before they retire. Same with Giuliani. Is there any under 50 lawyer who will give him the time of day now?

Does getting stuck in the Officer Big Mac jailhouse at a Mcdonald’s Playplace count?