The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

https://twitter.com/kashanacauley/status/1557886035127721985

38 Likes

I donā€™t know that Trump confided in someone, but I think itā€™s likely that someone knew exactly what Trump was holding and where to find it, and were able to provide that info to the FBI in a manner that made the search a sure thing to obtain the goods.

1 Like

Ok, yes but they wouldnā€™t necessarily know what was in some apparently random boxes? Though I guess Trump might have forgot they were even there while he drooled over his stolen treasure.

Goddammit.

I step away for the evening and see 80+ posts ITT and you got me hoping that he choked to death on a McNugget or something.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1557897381756141569?s=20&t=PAmQR8HKc2B4bbSCsEgjIQ

21 Likes

They would if Trump is an enormous dumbass who openly talks about them or leaves them out in the open for anyone to see.

KATYAL | WEISSMANN | BRADLEY P MOSS

Pay me. Pay me my jackpot.

1 Like

Weissmann is impossibly credulous. I wonder how many quitclaim deeds this dude owns on the Brooklyn Bridge.

They got 15 boxes back a few months ago and issued an earlier subpoena. There have been ongoing talks with his lawyers, but apparently the DOJ knew they were lying (or just repeating Trumpā€™s lies).

Which is especially ridiculous since he was riding shotgun on the Mueller investigation

Absolutely. This is a near lock.

3 Likes

Heā€™s not such a dumbass he canā€™t figure out who ratted him out. If it was USSS, I donā€™t know if heā€™ll go so far as to reject protection but I bet he gets a new team and makes them sign super-duper NDAs.

If the FBI raided my house, the boxes they would retrieve would be filled with manuals for Dazzle memory card readers from 2005 and my kidsā€™ schoolwork that I somehow think they will want to have one day.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s Ghislaine. You know that,right?

2 Likes

Not to mention they photoshopped his head onto Epsteins body

1 Like

my attempt at tea leaving:

trmp wanted trophies and told the movers to take some boxes, possibly NK stuff, or just any boxes at all. because he is an idiot. and more or less coherent people around trmp figured out what an opportunity it would be. they just pointed the movers to more boxes than trmp anticipated. eg jared knew the pages would become valuable in the future. he could figure out access to them eventually.

of course noone would admit to any of this, and the trmp lawyers are dogshit to double check anything post-1/6. this has all the telltale signs of grabbing the stapler from the copy room right as half of your dept was just laid off.

This is where I am. Heā€™s incapable of anything remotely complex.

https://twitter.com/the_law_boy/status/1557921558638858240?s=21&t=RH4X5PK8rimmf1TlOQ-AKw

6 Likes

You do realize that him just ā€œemailing his fans to ask for moneyā€ is like the greatest grift of all time right? Heā€™s made insane amounts of money doing it.

1 Like

He probably didnā€™t even come up with that, either.

1 Like

He is capable of mistaking the printer test page from installing new ink as the nuclear codes and trying to sell that .

1 Like