The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Especially when they send the Edward Scissorhands missile to finish him off.

2 Likes

Michael Eoin Black

lmao helicopter footage of trump golf carting away from fbi agents as they follow in multiple fbi golf carts. some running, but trumpā€™s cart is JUST fast enough that none of them can grab a hold of him. and heā€™s just going in circles around his course, soaking it all in one last time

8 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think Garland had his press conference too soon and we should have given them more time to say and do stupid shit before the reveal.

2 Likes

So true!

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1557897372566429697?s=21&t=RH4X5PK8rimmf1TlOQ-AKw

9 Likes

He kept the love letters from Kim as a trophy, and they had stuff about NKā€™s ā€œnukesā€. Nobody cares, doesnā€™t matter, just breathlessly fapping about a guy too dumb to not do crimes thatā€™ll never face a single consequence.

4 Likes

This kinda reminds me, isnā€™t Trump a lot like a psychopathic version (ala Natural Born Killers) of Rodney Dangerfieldā€™s character in Caddy Shack? In some sense, particularly since the 80s, hasnā€™t America always defined itself as against-the-swells?

The first third party, I believe, was the anti-masonic party, and Trump is that guy who could be a mason if he wanted to, because heā€™s awesome (if you doubt, heā€™ll assure you), but instead heā€™s out there fighting for you against those fancy pants lawyers, with their laws and slick talking, doctors, with their science and fingers up your butt, and professors, with their know-it-all anti-American critical race theory.

Basically, I find your theory of a golf cart chase highly plausible.

This is such a weird fucking story. I hope at some point we get to know what is going on because none of this makes a whole lot of sense right now. I guess the trophies theory is the leading candidate.

Ok, the photo of the Trump warrant judge is like 3x more awesome than the cropped version I had seen. Heā€™s getting a foot massage from a hot lady on a fucking plane.

(I guess this is an edited meme shown of Fox, by why show him as so awesome?)

3 Likes

Even trump knows not to keep notes of a criminal fucking conspiracy. His whole deal has always been doing the crimes in the open. I lean towards a relative nothingburger.

One of the few legit ways heā€™d get Epsteined.

:vince2:

I stop watching the Trump Show for a few hours and there are nuclear secrets getting leaked now? Jesus, this season is exhausting.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1557888848390025221?s=20&t=2fK0HVepmnG9LUla2DiU3g

I think if Trump was keeping nuclear information at Mar-a-lago, the Feds know why he had it and what he planned to do with it. I think theyā€™re getting good information from some trusted Trump source. I donā€™t think Garland would have authorized the search if they were just looking for some insignificant material. Whether weā€™ll find out those details is a different question.

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1557900541254156288?t=ijtAyi5pon_POkYeYAfkhw&s=19

14 Likes

Jon Bois is a national treasure.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t trust anyone any more than he has to. Someone with info that could destroy him would have to be very, very close or just as compromised.

Million dollar idea: an action-comedy show called ā€œWe Got Himā€ that dramatises all the lawbro ā€œomg this is big newsā€ stuff into a 24-like format. All the heart-pounding music, ticking clock, GODDAMMIT THEREā€™S NO TIME CHLOE etc, but the show revolves around incomprehensible and labyrinthine legal proceedings instead of terrorist threats, and nothing actually ever happens. The season just ends with everyone forgetting about everything and teasing the next reason that We Got Him.

19 Likes

Secret Service agent makes a lot of sense in that regard. Theyā€™re far-right wingnuts, but actually selling out nuclear secrets might have been too much for the guys on Trumpā€™s detail.