The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

:vince1:

Still says it when I click it.

So they wanted the Mar-a-lago surveillance tapes so they know how many hundred people had a chance to abscond with potentially world ending info.

3 Likes

All of them, bro. This won’t even be a speed bump.

https://twitter.com/aweissmann_/status/1557887484436127744?s=21&t=RH4X5PK8rimmf1TlOQ-AKw

2 Likes

I hope he tried to sell info about Israeli nukes and Mossad comes after him.

7 Likes

Lol at the Repubs spending a whole week defending Trump stealing fucking nuclear warhead designs right before midterms. Way to go guys.

2 Likes

This will no doubt be a campaigning point for Repubs - Trump took launch codes because he really loves America and the Dems were gonna nuke Texas, Florida, Arkansas etc because they protect unborn babies so he had to act to protect them.

Edit: They’d have to move past denying he took them or saying they were planted so it’s probably a moot point.

1 Like

I can’t wait for all the 5 hour YouTube videos with detailed analysis about how the FBI planted this stuff on Trump.

Potentially relevant

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/1557889064929468416?s=21&t=RH4X5PK8rimmf1TlOQ-AKw

4 Likes

Since Trump is functionally illiterate, someone must have told him which files had the nuclear info at the WH. He surely never ever ever read anything like that in his life. So, as has been mentioned above, it is most likely he took that stuff with him as “trophies” (proof of how smart/powerful he is).

2 Likes

I sure hope Jared’s number comes up in the saudi/nuclear clusterfuck.

1 Like

Well they did make him president. Easy from there.

1 Like

No wonder this POS started bullshitting about the FBI planting evidence. Amazing how he continues to surprise everyone who thinks they already know what a scumbag he is.

I believe that number was $2B.

5 Likes

:vince2:

2 Likes

Did anyone not think this timeline was ending with trump stealing launch codes and facing no repercussions?

You need to watch more tv.

3 Likes

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

14 Likes

I would love to believe Trump was intentionally smuggling nuclear secrets and will get got, but I think there needs to be some caution about how to read the Post story.

It says, for example:

They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation.

So, could be a report on Iran weapons or something, that Trump squirreled away, maybe to share with the Saudis, where most of the information is already know to allies in light of the Iran deal and such. Could also be a letter from Kim Jung Un discussing how advanced North Korean nukes are or whatever. I doubt it, but I’m going to be a bit cautious before raising the “We Got Em” flag.

1 Like

i’m just glad we’re still drawing live to a white bronco police chase, complete with people running to a nearby bridge and unfurling banners to express their opinions on the chase as it’s happening. “keep driving, mr president!” some will read. “please crash into a pole at full speed” others may say

20 Likes

I think he’d do it in a Golf cart, which would be a nice touch.

9 Likes