The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Can’t tell if leveling? Inciting the insurrection happened live, in front of millions of witnesses.

I’m old enough to remember things like:

“OMG Michael Cohen flipped, hes so screwed!”

“Hes literally on tape with the GA SoS trying to do a coup”

“Allen Weisselberg knows where the bodies are buried”

“Hes literally on tape conditioning military aid for Ukraine on an investigation of Joe Biden”

and who could forget

LEADING A MOTHERFUCKING VIOLENT INSURRECTION ON THE US CAPITOL

13 Likes

That’s open to interpretation though, by people who believe JFK Jr. is still alive or that Sandy Hook was faked. If prosecuting Trump for inciting the insurrection was a slam dunk based on what everyone saw, why wouldn’t he have been arrested by now?

No statement from Garland yet?

That logic also leads us in the direction of “this isn’t another nothingburger”

Why indeed.

I’d rather encourage speculation to get out of hand and have people say ridiculous things they can’t take back before being proven wrong.

I would actually say that what everyone saw is not strong enough evidence for a slam dunk prosecution of Trump.

Right. Jurors can deny Trump incited an insurrection. Harder to deny that classified information was found in his house.

I will say this whole “its related to documents” thing is very thinly sourced. Nobody who actually knows is saying a word. “A source familiar with the raid” is some serious weak sauce. Media of course running with it because that’s what they do.

Somehow I thought this said Bill Burr and couldn’t quite wrap my head around it.

All,
thanks for a ton of lols browsing through the thread today!

Here’s some speculation. I think a key facet is that the DOJ’s counterintelligence chief is involved:

1 Like

I dont think I’m being ssc, the eRubes, soccer mom suburbanites are over Donny. He might have enough juice to win primaries (especially when the Dems can cross over), but not the general without major major shenanigans.

I’m hoping this. Very simple black and white offenses.

lol documents

8 Likes

I kinda agree, but over Trump and not voting Trump are two different things.

The raid makes me feel more hopeful that consequences of some kind might come but, if not, just feeds into the deep state type narratives.

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1556984454937251840?s=21&t=jGi-cURcVwgMY3xtyZ4VzA

17 Likes

:stabby:

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1556976457561391110?s=20&t=7dC15S2isT9fz6_6v39sdg

1 Like

Y’all are over thinking this. Trump simply wanted to keep the original copy of his mental competency test. He was likely going to frame it and auction it at MarALago.

20 Likes