The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Biden’s Press Secretary would instantly hit elite status if he/she (don’t know who it is) in their first press conference immediately claimed that he had more people at his inauguration than any President ever.

6 Likes

The laughs that would get from the WH Press Corps…

1 Like

Grifter knows grifter. Kwame Kilpatrick is Trump level trash, this is an expert letter. Takes one to know one.

2 Likes

Was curious how OAN was covering the inauguration.

9 Likes

That might be the threat to counter him being convicted and barred. He’ll start a spite party to totally and completely sabotage the Republicans. Going around the country running hardcore Trump guys against all the RINOs.

kasich was asked about the third party thing last night on cnn and he dismissed it quickly saying “he wouldn’t do that” lol what an asshole, he likes the militia racists voting republican and he’d rather keep them than cut them loose

how much of the republican vote could trump siphon off if he starts a third party?

• 0%
  • 5%
  • 10%
  • 15%
  • 20%
  • 25%
  • 30%
  • 35%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 55%
  • 60%
  • 65%
  • 70%
  • 75%
  • 80%
  • 85%
  • 90%
  • 95%
  • 100%

0 voters

100% by definition, all that will be left are RINOs.

12 Likes

The answer to this question doesn’t matter if it’s more than 5%. Absolutely fatal. They’ll also never let it happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-leaves-white-house/2021/01/20/bb561da4-5a9e-11eb-b8bd-ee36b1cd18bf_story.html

As Trump concluded his remarks, he vowed, “We will be back in some form,” and he told his supporters, “Have a good life.”

3 Likes

Yeah, he will be back. He is furious at how he’s leaving. Remember, the whole reason Trump became President was because he was pissed at Obama for humiliating him at that dinner, and that was just a handful of jokes. This humiliation he is suffering right now being a one-term president and leaving in complete disgrace has to be orders of magnitude greater to him. He’s going to go home and fume, and figure out some way to get revenge. I think the only real question is will he have the resources/physical ability to do anything else.

7 Likes

Don’t know why I’m commenting on fashion, but damn, Dr. Biden and VP Harris look amazing. I don’t really have anything to say about the men because they’re just wearing dark suits and coats.

1 Like

jill biden is a goddess

5 Likes

The Second Gentleman’s pet project should be building an arcade in the White House.

2 Likes

In the form of Biden. Q was right!

7 Likes

I keep going back and forth as to whether I want Trump to continue driving a wedge through the republican party or to just fuck off and disappear forever. I am really not sure if I would rather be fighting a smaller but more rabid and insane party, or a “big tent” but less embracing of insane conspiracies conservative party.

I don’t think that’s true. He ran for prez first in 2000. The whole reason Trump is president is because racism. Those comments about Mexico sending their rapists (and we assume, some good people!) instantly made him a contender when he was a joke candidate prior to that.

4 Likes

No way in hell they convict him now that he has “behaved” these last two weeks, imo. The Twitter ban probably saved him as you know he would have spouted all kinds of non-sense and vitriol at people like Liz Cheney if he still had it.

2 Likes

Seems like the Republican Party may be divided going forward whether Trump is a player or not. But I think I can see them uniting behind a Hawley or a Cruz before uniting behind a Sasse. Or they could throw out all the professional politicians and unite behind Tucker Carlson. The shit show is yet to come.

Al Gore talking about Trump’s “lost cause” and saying he’d vote to convict in the Senate.

1 Like