The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Ivanka’s organ bank.

5 Likes

I mean the Fox Arizona call was preposterous and obviously wrong. Fine that the person responsible is fired, that’s his whole job.

You’re probably a few years short of Boomer, but otherwise isn’t this basically future you?

3 Likes

Zomg that would be amazing. Could you imagine patriot party house reps and senators running in a three way against an edem and erepub in 2022? Erepubs would get fucking demolished and dems would sweep all over the place.

3 Likes

Did you read the rest of his post?

well they tried the patriot party twice in the last 40 years or so and nothing happened so

I’ll find more interesting things to do than hang out in a sports bar. Also I plan to keep moving, not find a beach somewhere to park myself and tell everyone how I escaped the coming race war.

Ya, but I guess my point is who is to say some of these Single White Boomers aren’t Suzzer-like?

Zero chance Trump does anything requiring actual work. His own political party is the mother of all grifting opportunities, though.

2 Likes

their 12 year old girlfriends

3 Likes

I missed that part of his description. Or I didn’t assume they were overtly engaged in pedophilia at all times.

This is what people look like when they keep upping the dose to get a hit like as strong as it used to be until they suddenly OD and wake up in FBI custody

schumer: and you promise you won’t obstruct every piece of good legislation again?

mcconnell: yes

schumer: ok…

[october 2021]

schumer: if you don’t stop obstructing, we’ll change the rules to give us our majority back

mcconnell: i’m not obstructing anything, this is legitimate discourse.

[july 2022]

schumer: look, we have time to get ONE piece of legislation through this term if we start now. are we doing this or will i have to use the power of our majority?

mcconnell: we’re talking. we’re talking right now, chuck, relax.

[january 2023]

schumer: you guys had a hell of a run in that election. congratulations

mcconnell: thanks. and hey, our majority is a mandate from the people to put a stop to your radical agenda.

schumer: understood. i mean, if the shoe was on the other foot i’d do the same thing.

43 Likes

I could have posted exactly this.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1351703663660720131

How exactly are we defining wrong call?

It was definitely correct. That is indisputable.

Irresponsible? That’s a different question entirely.

2 Likes
1 Like

Looks like they got it right to me.

1 Like

If right when the Fox guy wanted to make the call you could tell him that you knew for certain that the race was decided by 11,000 votes, he wouldn’t be able to make the call.

If there was anything sketchy happening with the soon-to-be declassified material, wouldn’t it have made more sense to release it prior to the election? What was stopping him from doing that?