The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Probably, but I put the order in.

It’s probably a side grift by the my pillow guy, playing both sides!

Donald J. Trump (PP)

2 Likes

article is low on details

but if he has control of that $300+MM that has been raised since the election, or at least most of that, it’s not an impossibility.

Or at least that money and the threat of abandoning the party is something he can threaten to use to negotiate with McConnell in any impeachment trial. who knows? Tucker would run for president in a Patriot Party.

can’t believe Freelee the Bananagirl is a fucken nazi.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ArdenFarhi/status/1351708887561482243

2 Likes

I’m assuming he’s delaying the pardons to include all the people his lawyers are telling him not to include and not be bothered with their complaining. Also more time to solicit / negotiate bribes.

I hate this woman immensely based only on that 10 second clip.

3 Likes

Im hoping he takes the money and pardons no one.

1 Like

Would be hilarious if he overslept and didn’t make the pardons in time.

9 Likes

Somebody can’t get a jerb

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1351622333396611074?s=21

9 Likes

What about alternative censorship?

20 Likes

There wouldn’t be erepubs running, they’d be absorbed into the Democratic party and it would finally give e-whatevers the numbers to completely write off the left wing. That’s probably been the real goal of the Lincoln Project, either way though it’s working.

1 Like

Then the Patriots purge the Camp Auschwitz guys and form an alliance with the lefties.

So no pardons? They all secret? Wtf is going on

No, I said PARDON PARTY, not Patriot Party!

1 Like

Come on, son. If there was ever a shoo-in for a spot on Fox News, it would be Kayleigh.

What did she think of the revival??

Lauren Graham/the mom turned heads when she went from this to Bad Santa, but the Meg Ryan-esque turn into the salacious worked.

1 Like

Salem, NH

6 Likes

Secret pardons are going to be a fucking godsend to the Q folks. Imagine all the crazy shit they can come up with involving secret pardon as a key element. The possibilities are endless.

6 Likes

They won’t actually run in elections, per se. But lots of rallies and merch and fund raising emails. You know, politics.