The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Yeah voter suppression + nazi vote supervisors + actual attacks on democratic city voting locations seems like it will be hard to beat.

This had to be awesome.

18 Likes

Did Dershowitz know who it was or did he complain about Bernie?

4 Likes

They were friends. Dersh was hurt David wouldn’t talk to him. And then

David: It’s disgusting. Your whole enclave — it’s disgusting. You’re disgusting!
Larry walks away. Alan takes off his T-shirt to reveal another T-shirt that says, ‘It’s The Constitution Stupid!’

Obv filming Curb S11

Possibly the best real or onion yet.

:onion:

1 Like

Why isn’t there a statement maker template?

While looking for one I found this which I hadn’t seen.

1 Like

?

3 Likes

On the one hand we have a very awkward sentence structure, on the other hand I don’t think that Trump knows anything about Dunkirk unless he happened to catch the movie on TV lately.

Going with onion.

1 Like

Onion. Trump doesn’t know that Dunkirk exists.

1 Like

the use of em dash is definitely not him

2 Likes

I’d really appreciate it if y’all wouldn’t knowingly post fake Donald Trump statements.

I get that it’s so batshit crazy that we can’t tell what’s real and what’s not, and that’s the joke,

but as a former president things he says actually matter to people and his supporters, and I hate playing the game of trying to figure out what’s real and what isn’t

14 Likes

a) there’s Google and b) they’re all true. It’s never Onion.

2 Likes

Disheveled, Swollen Trump Appears in Bizarre Fox Interview

3 Likes

Ban for not including link or embedded video!

4 Likes

He seems no worse the wear to me. Low baseline though.

The Arizona election “audit” report is due Monday. Not sure how that lines up with the reinstatement plans.

2 Likes

“We were supposed to have a war and probably a big nuclear war!” jfc

1 Like

I don’t know Trump looks pretty bad there. I don’t know who the guy on the left is though.

5 Likes