The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Right, it’s such an easy game to play for them.

I can’t tell if this is a smart take or if Dave spends too much time on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1415389059783012357?s=20

1 Like

profile of individuals using both real and cod psychology.

Eh, what’s cod psych?

There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”

Maybe supposed to be pop psychology.

Vladimir was hot for Trump and has the pee tape. Is there anything in here we didn’t know 5 years ago?

Saw a story that Trump regrets not flying the White House flag at half staff to honor Ashli Babbitt. LOL. Is there any doubt that this guy was totally loving the insurrection? I guess we’re just waiting for exact details of how he delayed the response and what else he had to say while it was happening.

They should have impeached him the next morning. It’s unfuckingbelievable they could have banned him for life and chose not to. Insane for GOP not to nuke him, he’s awful for the party.

gjge twitter

#crymoarbitches

No N-word = no racism, no “I declare a coup!” = no coup.

Also he only appointed Milley because Mattis, who he also appointed, hated him lol.

On Thursday, Trump lashed out at Milley over the new reports, saying he named the four-star Army general as Joint Chiefs chair in 2018 “only because the world’s most overrated general, James Mattis, could not stand him, had no respect for him, and would not recommend him.”

“To me,” Trump said, “the fact that Mattis didn’t like him, just like Obama didn’t like him and actually fired Milley, was a good thing, not a bad thing. I often act counter to people’s advice who I don’t respect.”

Trump’s statement that former President Barack Obama fired Milley is incorrect. It was Mattis whom Obama fired as head of U.S. Central Command in 2013, in large part because of Mattis’ increasingly hawkish posture toward Iran.

5 Likes

Lol straight admitting he just did shit just opposite of Obama

1 Like

It’s not an admission, he’s proud of his ignorance.

Real or Onion?

7 Likes

And half the people who read this will be like, oh yeah - that’s our guy!

1 Like

I was pretty anti trump, but after reading that extremely well crafted press release he has my vote in 2022 and 2024.

7 Likes

Try to parody that. You can’t do it.

5 Likes

Totally real, and it’s fantastic! At least the sack of shit said he was sorry.

Love it. I have to admit - I am starting to regret submitting 30 mail votes for Biden.

7 Likes

Nah, Donnie Dumb Dumb’s supporters don’t read.

If Trump ran on doing the opposite of what Schumer and Pelosi want, he’d win half this forum.

Entrekin, whom online “sedition hunters” had dubbed “Caesar No Salad,” wore his costume to portray Captain Moroni, a figure from the Book of Mormon who ― as spelled out in Entrekin’s FBI affidavit ― “sought to defend the liberties of his people ― the Nephites ― from another group ― the Amalickiahites ― that wanted to overthrow democracy and install a king.”

This guy got arrested today. Religion is tricky but he doesn’t seem to understand which side he’s on. He sent his mom narrated video of him having fun storming the castle on Jan 6. I don’t want to quote the whole thing. Recommended though.

“if i was going to do a coup… don’t you think i would have been successful? i’m a huge success at everything i do and everybody is saying it all the time”