The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

https://mobile.twitter.com/Forbes/status/1410683516677992451

Wat

1 Like

Trump demands. Maybe he should’a polled his Secret Service detail about it first.

I think they actually believe this shit

https://twitter.com/tomjchicago/status/1410690205846282246?s=21

https://twitter.com/normeisen/status/1410697973772718081?s=21

^^ didn’t read lol

https://twitter.com/aweissmann_/status/1410694000898678793?s=21

These guys are stepping in since Dopehat finally realized there would be no charges against trump

5 Likes

I think these guys know they’ll get a million tweets from clueless Boomer Democrats who still somehow think Trump is gonna get got somehow.

2 Likes

Yep the only people who are dropping sick we got him tweets are grifting too.

Those who are stating that the Trumps won’t be charged:

Is this just speculation based on past history of them walking on everything?
People not wanting to get their hopes up, only to be crushed?
A belief in the failure of the system?
All of the above?

or is their something evidence wise to suggest it won’t actually happen?

The last 5 years?

1 Like

His tax returns leaked 2 years ago and revealed slam dunk tax fraud. By Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump. Fuck if I know why they’re charging this CFO douchebag instead of Donald and Ivanka Trump but it’s a pretty strong indication they aren’t going to charge Donald and Ivanka Trump.

Yes, but the idea that it’s only people with money voting for Trump is also inaccurate. There’s no denying that he won a lot (tens of millions) of poor white people.

Also one of his attorneys went to prison for campaign law violations based on conduct during the Trump campaign. The indictment identifies Trump (anonymously) as a participant in those crimes, but afaict there has been no attempt to bring those charges.

Also people shit on Muller, but his report did lay out open-and-shut presidential malfeasance if there had been any actual will to hold Trump accountable.

1 Like

Also prosecutors not wanting to get their families or themselves killed by Trump maniacs.

i don’t want to take away from all the “we got him” hooting, but trmp’s “op-ed” in teh washington times is just off the wall bonkers, and he sounds exactly like the shady real estate developer who didn’t deliver.

Yet of all the vindictive, shocking, and self-defeating border security actions Joe Biden has taken, none surpasses his decision to stop the final completion of the wall.

Nearly 740 miles of border wall had been fully funded and more than 660 miles were already built or undergoing construction, Customs and Border Protection confirmed on Jan. 15, five days before I left office.

dude, are you sure they didn’t just lie to you?

After more than two years of litigation and Democrat obstruction, the wall was going up at an average rate of two miles per day.

i’ll take the under for the max, please.

We had already more than doubled the length of the physical barrier protecting our southern border. We had also replaced much of the previously existing dilapidated fencing with new impenetrable metal beams, focusing on the highest traffic areas that border patrol agents themselves had identified.

The wall was planned, approved, paid for, and virtually done. Only a few key areas remained to be completed. All Joe Biden had to do was let the contractors finish their work. The border agents wanted it, and it would make the whole country safer.

virtually done, eh? how could joe biden have destroyed it if it were already done?

Instead, Biden sabotaged the completion of the wall, ordered an immediate halt to construction on his first day in office, impounded the funds Congress had appropriated and took steps to terminate the National Emergency declaration that had facilitated it.

By stopping construction, Joe Biden purposely and deliberately left gaps in the wall, creating unsealed channels right in the middle of the border to be exploited by human traffickers and drug smugglers. I built a wall — Biden built a humanitarian catastrophe.

He definitely dreams about people visiting the wall after he’s dead and hoping they worship him for it and shit.

2 Likes

but like, even he knows it’s not there, right? he literally only saw one section setup for a photo-op, nothing else.

2 Likes

Narcissists believe their lies. The guy is living in an alternate universe.

3 Likes

IDK. He’s pretty delusional. Everyone tells him what he wants to hear so they don’t get exiled.

1 Like

speaking of narcissists. lol at trmp preparing for anything in advance

One of Trump’s skills as a politician is preparing the battlefield in advance. In the case of his first impeachment, he chose to argue outright innocence—“it was a perfect call”—and no matter how mountainous the evidence of wrongdoing, that was the line he maintained to the end.

This time, though, Trump is not claiming that “all taxes were paid” or that “it was a perfect tax return.” He’s readying his supporters for bad revelations about his company’s taxes and directing them to a fallback line that singling him out as a tax scofflaw is politically unfair.

1 Like

Deny, deny, deny doesn’t seem like an entirely foolproof defense. Plenty of guilty (and innocent too but that’s not a concern with Trump) have denied their guilt “to the end”.