The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

We already fucking know it though. And that knowledge has had zero effect.

1 Like

Lol it will take like 3 years to convict him of anything, then he will get probation or some bullshit, lol law every single time.

It would be really odd for tax fraud to stop at the CFO level unless they were also embezzling money.

This makes me think they don’t have anything and are trying to force WeaselWeasel into turning on Trump.

They have all they need to criminally convict Trump, as noted repeatedly above. They’re choosing not to.

Trump is immune from any and all prosecution. Look at how that rape case got tossed out. Everyone could flip and he wouldn’t be charged.

The good news is the White House has become the prized target of every psychopathic conman criminal who prizes lifetime immunity.

We might see some really weird(er) candidates in the future outside the traditional grifting psychopaths.

The people I’m talking about never saw the value of being president. But now they see you can ignore ALL the rules and laws and get a lifetime immunity they are going to see real value.

1 Like

For some reason I bounced back in this thread and landed on this post from February.

From Washington Examiner so fwiw

This is why desantis is not trump. He simply can’t fake being as unpolitically motivated as trump is. Trump only cares about trump.

Desantis is worried about poll numbers. Trump assumes whatever he chooses to do is the right thing. Desantis is still impacted in the back of his mind about the consequences of his actions.

If being trump was a sport, desantis would have permanent Yips.

Trump supporters don’t care about that building collapsing. Probably full of illegal commies. You are going to stop trump for that?

5 Likes

We’ve seen this a million times from increasingly awful people ranging from Jeff Sessions to Bill Barr and everyone in between. They think they can ride the deplorable wave to power and wealth and political success, but Trump is the worlds most severe narcissist and you can never ever please a narcissist, nor in any way threaten their dominance. He definitely saw the recent polls with DeSantis leading him.

1 Like

Trump way overrated imo

New Maga twitter. I’m sure this one will be successful!

1 Like

Did they not anticipate the GETTR by the pussy jokes?

Actually, they were counting on it.

1 Like

GETTR Done!

1 Like

Grand larceny? Sounds bad!

Yes I know nothing will happen

charged with avoiding taxes on 1.7 million

wait, they actually fucking do that?

also wait, that’s all they’re fucking doing?

Yep, Trumps streak of hiring only complete morons continues, he was indeed taking notes of a criminal fucking conspiracy.

https://twitter.com/sruhle/status/1410678397328560130?s=21

2 Likes

Wow. So if he avoided 1.7 in taxes that means he got what? 6 million in off the book benefit?

1 Like

GETTR DUN!

I am ponying left and right today argh

1 Like