The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Open carry is illegal in DC.

1 Like

More cushion for the putschin’.

10 Likes

Unless you live in a city, you need a car in America. Closest grocery store to me is 7 miles away.

5 Likes

No, he’s a fucking ghoul.

I know it was illegal in DC but legal in Michigan. If the cops can’t stop them because there are too many of them, the laws don’t quite matter.

Canada actually tried this in the late 90s or early 2000s and it didn’t work well and was scrapped.

That restaurant’s name? Nothingburger.

1 Like

Dream sequences always the WOAT. The wife and I always roll our eyes when one occurs in a series cos we know shark jumping is occurring. Writers need to learn some other crutch.

4 Likes

oh man, the dream episode where Tony has food poisoning and having the weirdest dream about talking to big pussy as a fish was great. the last time I had food poisoning I had the weirdest dreams so it stuck with me.

1 Like

yeah I actually liked that one but the dreams got more self-indulgent as they went on.

1 Like

No!!!

They’re closing Sheetz?!?!??!!

“Isabella” was ok, later season dream scenes were WOAT

Wait there are 6 territories? That’s 12 senators you fucking losers.

https://twitter.com/karnoldphoto/status/1351350380022665218?s=21

3 Likes

Disagree

2 Likes

I get it.

The point im making is that poor people in rural areas in other countries still dont have cars.

1 Like

How dare you

Following his impressive results in the Democratic Presidential Primary, maybe Mike Bloomberg can be the first Senator from American Samoa!

8 Likes

2 Likes

Well now that you let them know not to stop trying at six

1 Like

Just looking at Wikipedia, the Northern Marianas seem pretty strongly R. The rest seem reasonably to super strongly D.