The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

you make these assumptions that all republicans wouldnt vote for her for those stupid conspiracy reasons but i think you are wrong

lol awful human. disgusting comment by you

I cant believe trump is still the favorite, even i adnit that is insane

“All Republicans” is a strawman.

Why not?

The GOP is the Trump party, full stop.

The only way Trump doesn’t get the nomination is if he doesn’t run.

2 Likes

Mets, with his pulse on the finger of today’s Republican Party.

12 Likes

Isn’t she the ideal veep running mate?

This. She’s great to have around as proof that anyone claiming the GOP is racist is the real racist but she has zero chance of ever coming anywhere close to winning a presidential primary.

Cain and Carson had higher ceilings as men and even they were drawing dead.

Poor Don Jr.

Part of me wants to see Ivanka competitive in the primary just to see how coked out he’ll be while promoting her campaign.

lol Mike Pence +900

1 Like

So basically Christian cinema.

2 Likes

Lol come on man

2 Likes

Haley’s already won some tough republican primaries, has no actual policies she just says shit, and is willing to go about 85% as nuts as trump did. She also literally burned everyone who ever helped her. What a piece of shit. Fits right in with the party.

DeSantis is the non trump favorite tho from everyone online telling me that. Florida opened up and things didn’t go to complete shit so that’s why. He’s definitely republican in all of the bad stuff but he’s a bit on the boring side. Dunno if that’ll fly in today’s R party.

1 Like

New, different Mypillow lawsuit. Most comfortable lawsuit ever or your money back.
https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1400519398134255620?s=19

2 Likes

I would love to know what his lawyers say about him when he’s not around

2 Likes

Yea but she’ll lose votes when her voters realize her name is Nimrata and not Nicole.

Definitely the guy to beat. Performative assholery is exactly what they want.

https://twitter.com/ericboehlert/status/1400495649100120067?s=21

1 Like
10 Likes

Ted cruz first name is rafael, is canadian, went to princeton/harvard, and nobody actually likes him.

They’ll fall in line if they need to

1 Like

He’s also not the President, nor was he a R candidate.