The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Tucker Carlson?

Every time I see that woman’s name, my mind converts it to Lorena Bobbitt.

8 Likes

reinstated by august!

according to him and crackpot nutjobs

god this shit will never die

it’s ridiculous the only way that would happen is if a mob of supporters took over the capitol building and eliminated congress and that would NEVER happen in this country.

FYP

3 Likes

perhaps he meant reinstated to facebook by august

3 Likes

So maybe not August. But soon.

There’s got to be a bunch of money in a fictional-but-based-100%-in-FACTS low-budget movie about a Christian man who through prayer, grit, and his wife’s support discovers the truth that Trump is the real President.

Hell, you could repeat the same formula for every Q conspiracy and just print money.

8 Likes

I hope you’re right.

I know people who think Trump will return in August. It is crazy how fast bs spreads on the internet

I was kind of surprised his blog closed down yesterday with no explanation; conspiracy theorests say it shows he is coming back to power in august lol

Im not sure. He is going to endorse Desantos almost definitely but i think Haley is the favorite

they likely both on the ticket

but this is years away a lot can change

Haley can’t win a competitive race against other Rs. If she is running against a white male Christian R, Facebook will be flooded with propaganda about Haley’s secret Muslim roots and intention to install Sharia law in Iowa.

I mean, just look at this! She ain’t winning any Republican primaries.

4 Likes

They just have to always dismissively refer to her as Nimrata Haley with that emphasis on the first name, just like Barack Hussein Obama.

4 Likes

Nimrata Hussein Haley, IMO.

I heard she wasn’t even born in America. And her father was an Al Qaeda terrorist in the 1970s.

2 Likes

0% these mouth breathers are going to vote for a woman, let alone one named Nimrata

1 Like

Nikki Haley has absolutely no political future, though I’m going to enjoy her humiliation. Just an awful human.

2 Likes

She has a potentially rich (literally and figuratively) future in being the Rs token brown girl spokesperson if she wants. Would that make her an Auntie Tom?

Chiefsplanet hates Nikki Haley almost as much as Hillary. Just lol that anyone thinks she’s a viable Republican presidential candidate, would have much better luck as a Dem.

She sometimes disagrees with Trump, so no.

I used to think this.

Don’t see any path to the nomination for her at all.

Write-in Trumps will get more votes than Hail-ey

2 Likes

We are drawing live to the Rs requiring genetic testing of candidates to prove their Aryan purity as part of the primary process. Haley’s political career has peaked. US ambassador to the UN isn’t a bad peak, she should take the win and get on with her life.