The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

I’ve got my money on Bremerton ferry.

3 Likes

O RLY? But he gives away his entire presidential salary every year. And he claims he not only paid millions in taxes but he even “pre-paid” them. I guess he’s a fucking idiot after all. Good thing I did my own research, or I’d never have known.

I’m sure all of us here can troll longer than a MAGA idiot can come up with new material.

2 Likes

This is exactly backwards, the longer you engage the more they think they are “owning” you and the happier you get. Trying to troll MAGA idiots is pointless.

I don’t get many opportunities, but I almost always get the MAGA idiot to take his ball and go home. Sometimes I eat a ban (if I venture into a chiefsplanet type area).

And I agree it is pointless. I just said that I could go longer.

1 Like

I absolutely never ever ever engage Trump supporters, ever, and for me that’s clearly best.

3 Likes

I just laugh at them like Green Shirt Guy. It really throws them off.

Yes, ridicule has always been the only rational response.

3 Likes

Individual One Highway is a go!

close enough, bremerton

Winner winner, chicken dinner

1 Like

Happy anniversary!

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1267598557218996224?s=19

3 Likes

He really needs to FOAD.

2 Likes

Uhhh…I have bad news for you:

2 Likes

Two months.

1 Like
  1. Dickheads in AZ say “we found massive fraud in our ‘audit’! No, you can’t see it”
  2. ???
  3. “Reinstatement”
3 Likes

Think about it for a second. That fucking guy was President of the United States. Look at him and think about it.

Even with George W. Bush, most of us are probably like, “Ok, sure, I get it.”

17 Likes

Great job Maggie amplifying this so Trump can continue to grift his idiotic base after being deplatformed.

5 Likes

Predictit lines?

1 Like

You never heard of the August Reinstatement Act of 1831?

5 Likes

I can kind of see it with bush a little bit. But during some recent self reflection I realized him becoming president after having him as a governor is likely the biggest reason I left the Republican Party.

I get the guy has charisma but he is extraordinarily dumb (not Trump levels that would be crazy)

Republicans sure do love electing dummies.