The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Honestly, that is the only thing I would have preferred to the fast food buffet at age 18, lol. Well medium-well, I am not an animal.

Get medium rare you tasteless hog!

I actually disliked steak at that age, because well-done is the only way my parents would let me have it. I just didn’t understand what all the fuss was about. Why would anyone like steak?

Of note, their reason was misguided food safety. They were afraid of the dangers of undercooked meat. They really didn’t like steak either (or beef in general).

1 Like

Ate medium well as a teenager, but of course I made the move to medium rare as a grown up liberal elite, before making the uber liberal elite move to not eating steak at all!

1 Like

My dad loved to buy a whole Filet Mignon from Sam’s Club, drench it in Moore’s steak sauce, then burn the shit out of it. I loved it and couldn’t image a finer food on Earth, lol.

the ones to egg are the trump 2020 flags

It’s temporary too. Only lasts as long as her tenure. As soon as they vote in a Republican it’s coming right back to the position.

Where was the WH chef during all this? I can’t believe he wouldn’t at least get out there with some heat lamps. Probably got vetoed because Trump wanted to get that photo.

Imagine the path it takes to become the head chef at the White House. Decades of hard work and sacrifice. You finally make it and your moron boss wants well done steak with ketchup or Mickey D’s. You ain’t busting out a heat lamp for that chump.

3 Likes

Wasn’t the reason Trump served McDonald’s that the WH chef didn’t cater the event (government shutdown?) and Trump had to pay for it himself so he got the cheapest thing he could think of?

3 Likes

Yes. That’s why “Wait, I thought he was a successful billionaire” is a great way to troll MAGA dipshits. Of course, they will, after some struggling, come up with a response, but whatever it is will be worth a chuckle at least.

HE DIDNT GET RICH JUST GIVING HIS MONEY AWAY HES SMART NOT TO PAY ANY TAXES DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

4 Likes

saw a pasty white guy wearing a white (?) maga hat in seattle today. well, on the ferry out of seattle. somewhat impressed that noone gave him grief. haven’t seen many in the city. probably just a handful since 2016.

Going to assume it wasn’t on ferry going to bainbridge.

1 Like

What’s funny is trump supporters still try to tout his jobs record like the last year of his term didn’t happen or that he was riding the back of an Obama post recession wave to start with.

Was just incredibly dumb and a huge misstep when entertaining a bunch of college kids at the whitehouse for a once in a lifetime experience.

By Donnie Dumb Dumb? Unpossible.

Pretty sure non billionaires Obama and Biden would have never considered it.

Trump eats McDonald’s every day. He thinks it is the best food. He was not slyly winking at anything.

2 Likes

Yeah you literally picked the person with the most media training on the time for your example.

It’s silly to think they appreciated McDonald’s.

You think of Trevor took his nfl teammmates out to dinner at McDonald’s they would laud him or dunk him in a toilet.

But that’s the entire point. It was a missed opportunity for a bunch of young people to have a new experience.

It was a huge failure. Your take on this is wrong.