The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

He absolutely knew, they repeatedly refused to say when his last test was, then the media forgot about it within a day or two and absolutely nothing happened like always. I’m getting mega triggered thinking about it.

8 Likes

seems like they had just stopped testing him to maintain plausible deniability

Person man woman camera tv

10 Likes

the test with the swab in the nose is mildly uncomfortable, so of course trump never did it again after doing it once

More like a dgaf amirite?

3 Likes

Wasn’t he unable to even describe what the swab test was like, leading everybody to believe he never even got one?

3 Likes

I think it’s more that we know he never got one because he would have tweeted about how brave he was and how he’s heard other people say it’s uncomfortable.

3 Likes

1000%

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/lauraolin/status/1389677703742337038

Good reporting! They got a comment in the form of a tweet from “Phil MoButts”. Can’t run with it until MoButts comments.

1 Like

Do we need a bot? :slightly_smiling_face:

Donald J. Trump

11:20am May 3, 2021

So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!

Donald J. Trump

11:28am May 3, 2021

Heartwarming to read new polls on big-shot warmonger Liz Cheney of the great State of Wyoming. She is so low that her only chance would be if vast numbers of people run against her which, hopefully, won’t happen. They never liked her much, but I say she’ll never run in a Wyoming election again!

6 Likes

Hard no.

8 Likes

A few years ago some jackass jumped off BTMRR on a lift hill mid-ride to try to retrieve his phone. Fucking idiot, he’s lucky he didn’t get killed.

Edit: Here it is:

1 Like

Lol fuck this guy so hard

https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/1389691217227796487?s=21

On the media may need round 2 of dunking on him

HUGE IF TRUE!!!

Meh, the disney content itt is way more interesting.

Hell yeah

1 Like

Lol at Facebook btw. When they release him from jail tomorrow being a Facebook account owner is the same thing as a Parler user to me.

1 Like

I will stab you. Figuratively.

i need that bot action, sorry

8 Likes