The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

God I hate that clip so much.

First 3 minutes are outstanding and then it pivots to a WOAT boomer circlejerk. It’s infuriating any time I see it posted anywhere.

5 Likes

Yah, you’re right. Hadn’t seen it in awhile but remember it starting out awesome, but then turns once he starts blaming the younger generation.

Sorkin is the OG shitlib.

5 Likes

It would be such a solid rant if blaming the younger generation was removed. But man that one thing just kills the whole thing.

1 Like

It’s appaling.

1 Like

Kids are ruining this country.

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/donald-trump-salacious-tapes-2652866053?__twitter_impression=true

More sex tapes? Before we even saw the first one? Meh.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1389636399805214721

For which the penalty is, hold on, let me guess, absolutely fucking nothing.

2 Likes

Nothing or less.

Hey remember when Trump had COVID, knew it, then attended a debate and tried to infect Biden, then lied about it?

2 Likes

I don’t think Trump knew he had COVID at the debate.

For reference, the ACB superspreader was Saturday, debate Tuesday, public announcement Thursday.

He probably didn’t 100% know, but he and his camp absolutely knew it was a strong possibility.

1 Like

Remember when people thought the pee tape would bring down Trump?

1 Like

Wasn’t his camp super sketchy and basically refused to say when he last got tested?

7 Likes

According to the thread, the penalty is just to turn over the documents, lol. I hate this profession.

President Donald Trump could not definitively say on Thursday whether he was tested for the coronavirus on the day of his first presidential debate against Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

“I don’t know, I don’t even remember,” Trump said, when asked during a NBC News town hall if a test was done on the day of the September 29 debate.

Asked again whether he took a test in adherence of rules set by the Commission on Presidential Debates, Trump said at the town hall: “I probably did, and I took a test the day before.”

Asked once more, he said: “Possibly I did, possibly I didn’t.”

2 Likes

yeah I think they said something hellasus like “the president has not tested positive”