The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

It’s absolutely insane to me that we vote on a Tuesday, which isn’t even a holiday, and that anyone has to wait more than 5-10 minutes to vote. I’ve lived in 5 countries and everywhere else, voting day is a holiday or weekend and there are always a ridiculous amount of polling stations, esp. in poorer areas where people often don’t have time to wait around.

But now they’ve gone BEYOND even those things are just outright rigging in several key states. How do our elections even get rated as fair and open?

3 Likes

Dems shock the world by nominating Ivanka, “the reasonable Trump”

1 Like

Probably the opposite. Tons of those new dem voters were strictly anti-trump voters and he is gone now.

But the new people who voted for Trump? What did Trump do? He owned the libs. These new voters almost certainly hate libs like all the other Republicans.

I’m so bothered that I now have to check the context to see which one is being talked about.

If (when?) she becomes POTUS, Wizards is gonna have to change the name of the product to avoid being associated with her.

It’s this. If the media is going to change, it has to start with the dems calling the Republicans what they really are. The media isn’t going to call out Republicans while the administrations line is bi-partisanship and that the Republicans are reasonable.

1 Like

The Biden Administration isn’t going to call out the GOP. It can’t. If it’s operating under the presumption of bipartisanship, it can’t attack the other side. So the media is going to play along with this idea of bipartisanship. Now you can think it’s stupid for Biden to make this assumption, but that’s how he is. He’s not gonna change. He considers guys like Graham to be a close friend. We think he’s an evil POS, and he is. But that’s not how Biden thinks.

I think the Dems need to put more pressure on the Cheney and Romney types in the GOP. The Dems are unwillingly making the Qanon crowd their problem. It should be the GOP’s problem. Put pressure on everyone that didn’t vote to overturn the election after the insurrection.

And yea, I get it. 70% of the GOP think the election was stolen. But that’s because the Romney/Cheney types aren’t being vocal enough.

This is eerily similar to, like, enabling a drug addiction. American democracy needs an intervention.

1 Like

It wasn’t that long ago that not considering the other party an enemy to be defeated at all costs was a core democratic value. The intervention would go the other way.

Do you want Nazis? Because that’s how you get Nazis.

The overwhelming majority of the GOP are not Nazis.

Neither were the majority of Germans in 1937.

8 Likes

Yeah, don’t understand how one cannot understand that It Can Happen Here after Trump. If not for COVID exposing Trump’s clownish incompetence and disregard for human life in a massive way, he has a very good chance to win re-election and we are really off to the races. Was way too close even with COVID. Hell, he might have won if he just didn’t personally catch COVID.

2 Likes

All he had to do was give out 500 Donny Dollars in October of 2020 and ran on it. It would have been enough. LOL Mitch. Thanks buddy.

Imagine people’s reaction to Biden after he said “Will you shut up, man?,” if Donny had given out money the week before.

1 Like

Americans have been force fed an endless diet of bullshit about being the best and greatest forever. We are now an absolute textbook case of an empire in decline as the boomers squeeze every ounce of comfort imaginable out of the country in their final years.

5 Likes

OANN just asking some “hypothetical” questions. Not familiar with the recipient, but apparently he teaches law and poli-sci and has written a lot about election law. Wonder how many other folks they’ll reach out to before they find a professor who will give them some pull quotes about how all Biden executive orders will be invalid once the election is overturned…

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1389331198728491010?s=19

1 Like

Lol fuck you bro

https://twitter.com/klasfeldreports/status/1389346100511920128?s=21

2 Likes

PA is so weak. Lock him up!

1 Like

Speaking of which…

Facebook’s independent content board rules on Trump tomorrow.

:thinking:

10 Likes

Cliffnotes: