The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

@BestOf

1 Like

Voter fraud is real!

2 Likes

I’m not really following the Arizona “audit”, but this is a bunch of jackasses running some kind of kangaroo audit who are then going to declare massive fraud and a landslide victory for Donald Trump, right?

4 Likes

Of course.

CHECK THE WATERMARKS

DO THE RESESRCH

10 Likes

As a ten year old i thought I was going to fall out of the side of the bar at space mountain. Still believe that I wasn’t making it up in my head to this day.

https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/status/1388618885788803077?s=21

2 Likes

From corporations are people to communist. Mitt’s been on a wild ride.

5 Likes

This guy Disneys.

1 Like

It’s like Gaffigan dedicated this specifically to jman

3 Likes

Forum needs a disneyworld thread IMO.

Lol same thing but for me it was the sight seeing little train ride. At one point they say something like “here is a little taste of space mountain” as it drives by at like 3 miles and hour. My mom thought it was going on the ride and lost it and tried to jump off!

1 Like

The people mover! Yeah I always thought going through the middle of SM was a nice touch.

It’s crazy how simple an idea SM is, they basically took the “wild mouse” roller coaster (no relation to Mickey, lol) which is a pretty standard, unassuming old coaster model, and stuck it in the dark.

The mouse roller-coaster at Blackpool has probably tried to kill most all children in the UK :see_no_evil:… Well not really, but it does give you that impression. :grin:

3 Likes

http://www.worldsoffun.org/1973/schussboomer.html

Reminds me of this bad boy growing up. The thrill was just being sure a metal beam was going to decapitate you.

1 Like

My experience with Space Mountain was crying until my family agreed to not make me go on it.

9 Likes

15 can be a rough age.

25 Likes

I would have went on anything upto the age of 30ish and took my 8 year old niece on a ride once & had to hold her for the duration of the ride while I told her that that’s the best remedy is just to scream as hard and loud as you can until your off, her mum was at the bottom worrying that she wouldn’t be OK after it but Infact to this day said it was the best roller-coaster of her life lol it was a child’s round the loop ride that barely went above 10 feet.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The kid I had in my life for a while would make me ride every ride at Santa Monica Pier with her over and over until I was about to throw up. Then she’d keep going.

One time after like 10 times on the thing where they drop you in free fall, her eyes started profusely watering like she was bawling. Weirdest thing. I was like ok I think we need to stop now.

2 Likes

You left out the important part: did you get to 1st base?

1 Like