The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Say what you want about Trump, he has a spot on opinion of his male children

5 Likes

Pretty amazing that even though trump has always treated jr like garbage, he is calling him GOAT. I think there might be something wrong with him.

1 Like

It’s kind of sad to think that when Jr. was conceived the dumbest fucking sperm of the batch won the race.

Am I the only one who NEVER wants to relive the past four years–through film or otherwise?

15 Likes

We don’t actually know what percentile Don Jr was of all the sperm that passed through that vas deferens.

1 Like

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f

2 Likes

W was a pretty shitty film.

Also anyone remember when George W. was president and multiple television shows aping him came into existence, including one from the South Park boys?

I realize the world of entertainment is massively more diffused than it was even twenty years ago but nobody took a run at Trump in this particular vein?

They didn’t because those Bush shows sucked

4 Likes

Oh yeah I do remember that.

?

3 Likes

Don’t forget the cartoon Lil’ Bush either

1 Like

Well now we are just removing the disguise and displaying the white hoods.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1381078135828008968

he still mad

4 Likes

Is it well known that Nancy P. planned on retiring in 2016 but then Trump happened.

I just heard it yesterday.

Lol that ego. You aren’t helping Nancy.

1 Like

:yum:

8 Likes

cabron

1 Like

I don’t know. I think we’re sleeping on the ability to pass false intelligence to the Russians.

2 Likes

The Russians know we’d try that though. They’d suspect something if Trump is on the phone to Putin with the real EmDrive results or whatever.