The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1379990324383252488?s=19

5 Likes

I’ve only heard of that place because I think it’s where 22 legend kyleb is from.

1 Like

There still random Trump flags and signs in my city too they refuse to go away it’s so depressing. One day though I did see two neighbor dudes in hats and goatees solemnly taking down their Trump flag. I felt so good witnessing that. I just sat in my car and enjoyed it.

3 Likes

The original theme song to the Drew Carey show was Moon Over Parma.

2 Likes

wtf, trump keeps his roll in his outside jacket pocket???

If he’s walking around the club handing out tips that actually makes sense.

WTF Trump tips?

4 Likes

Ok, this is fantastic. Worth a read if you skipped over it. The crusty old women that fawn over him are so nauseating. Imagine living 60 years of a life filled with privilege and wealth only to end up having the greatest moment of your life be idolizing a disgusting piece of shit like Trump.

As for the handing out money, in middle school there was a rich kid who would stand over our lunch table every day and rain bills down for the rest of us to get. Usually 5s, sometimes 10s, occasionally 20s. I knew then that it was his way of buying friends, and ot was sad. I’m going to tell myself that Trump is doing the same thing now.

Also, it must suck to be a non-deplorable secret service agent on his detail, spending every day surrounded by these unbearable assholes.

1 Like

From my semi-quick viewing, it looked like there was only one time Melania was with him - when they were going to dinner with Barron.

Would be interesting to see what her life is like. I’m assuming they’re still doing separate bedrooms, but curious how other are together. I wouldn’t be surprised if he requires her and Barron to have dinner with him in public like once a week for show.

I have met many of these women and can confirm they are disgusting and miserable.

2 Likes

LOL

https://twitter.com/jacq_thomsen/status/1380152967198875652?s=21

1 Like

My guess is thst he pulls money out of the clubs budget and walks around handing out tips like its his money.

I have questions but I’m not sure I want the answers.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/547095-trump-organization-adds-veteran-criminal-defense-attorney

A spry 84 year old defense attorney at that.

Fischetti is a former law partner of Mark Pomerantz, the former federal prosecutor currently working on the investigation for the office of Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.

Oh

this was very obviously for show, like he’s probably even aware this is going on instagram. there’s no way he normally tips.

1 Like

I frequent a couple popular bougie restaurants on Palm Beach island and, unfortunately, I attract those kinds of women like flies, so they chat me up. Have not slept with any, though.

1 Like

Seems like a great opportunity to retire early.

3 Likes

right, it’s obviously a staged photo-op, that’s the point

2 Likes

Lol, it’s basically my plan b. It’s a running joke with my coworkers.

If youve ever seen the real housewives shows, there are like tens of thousands of women like that in south florida, just awful awful people, zero redeeming qualities of any kind