The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

We got her! We got Lynne Patton!

11 Likes

Our national nightmare is finally over.

8 Likes

Wow, a whole $1,000 fine and not being to get a job in the federal government, of which there was 0 chance of her getting a job anyways?

Sounds really harsh. We should probably start using that punishment on non-violent criminal offenders. Would really add some deterrent.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1379611502278234118?s=20

i still can’t believe he gave the dog top level security clearance but he speaks the truth and he’s the best president we’ve ever had

2 Likes

Lol wait does the dog actually bite people?

Oh yeah, Trump left some Russian ultrasonic dog whistle spy tech in the White House and Biden’s dogs have been going nuts, denigrating Joe Biden’s image and therefore boosting Russian geopolitical influence

6 Likes

Who knew rightwing dog whistles could be so powerful?

35 Likes

Lmao actually burst out laughing

Being an irresponsible dog owner might resonate with a lot of Americans.

6 Likes

This is another one of them Republican stories that seem too crazy to believe but I guess this one is actually true ? Like these dogs are actually running around biting people? And it happen twice already like it actually happened like real bites? Are the dogs just allowed to roam the White House wherever they want like do they have rules?They probably keep getting scared by random people they keep bumping into. Who are they biting? Important people? I hope so.

Dogs hate phoneys.

1 Like

All dogs have been horribly inbred for thousands of years in a fucked up eugenics program and quite a lot of them are literally insane as a result.

Mutts ftw. Or Great Pyrenees which are the goodest good dogs in the whole world.

I’ve never known a German Shepherd that could relax and seem comfortable in its own skin (I’m sure they exist, I’ve just only known the tightly-wired variety). Very similar for black labs, but German Shepherds are edgier about it.

We all lived through it for 4 years

But still staggering this was USAs president for 4 years.

Don’t want to be a defector, that is the lamest transformer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1379831785194987523

4 Likes

Needs a good sex trafficking scandal to boost fundraising.

1 Like

Hey Lawbros, how we doing on those Trump indictments?

3 Likes

Two weeks!

9 Likes

They are collating the paperwork as we speak.