The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

This forum criticized Twitter for years for not banning Trump. The president while in office has a myriad of ways to get his message out to the public anyway.

1 Like

It’s a slippery slope argument. They’re almost universally terrible.

Over the past few days I’ve seen Jason Miller referred to as Trump aide, Trump advisor and Trump spokesman. I’d like to see some compound term like Trump aide/fucking deadbeat dad.

Strange to think that he was only the second worst Miller of the administration.

6 Likes

He did his best (worst?) but it’s hard to “beat” a literal Nazi.

1 Like

stephen is definitely worse in terms of overall impact to humanity but hard to imagine anyone being a bigger shitbag on a personal level than jason

5 Likes

It’s the same type of argument that’s used against anti-hate speech laws common in Europe.

Yeah Stephen is smarter and probably more evil both in personal ideology and impact on the world, but Jason is about as big of a scumbag as a human being can be in terms of daily behavior, and seems proud of it.

Looks like NY has a pretty good and willing cooperator. I mean, sure, wait until Trump is locked up, but this is good.

1 Like

Lol shit’s bad when @simplicitus makes posts that are more unrealistic than @SweetSummerChild

Also lol at this quote from the article:

Well gee, I don’t know… Where are you going to live…??? I don’t know. Maybe… Somewhere else?

2 Likes

Can @boredsocial make it a spring treble :roll_eyes:

I mean she handed over 7 boxes of docs and clearly hates Trump and her ex. I have skepticism, as is appropriate with all Trump legal issues, but it’s a good get.

7 boxes you say? Must be something good in there!

10 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

paying for tuition instead of raises is likely done to avoid employer taxes, and/or hide it through a charity or foundation. it’s cliche that criminals are dumb, and this is not an exception. “control” gives the employee motive and evidence to turn over after kid graduates. this whole shitbaggery only exists because irs cannot audit the rich for lack of resources, and the problem would get 80% better if they hired twice as many accountants.

I don’t know what you guys think is going to happen if, by some miracle, Trump gets got on NY state tax charges after years and years of litigation. NY does not have mandatory minimums on nonviolent white collar crimes when the defendant has no criminal record. He ain’t going to prison.

1 Like

Wasn’t this the guy who slipped his mistress an abortion pill by spiking her drink?

Yep.

I hate Lesley Stahl. Everytime she does a feature in my industry she promotes the biggest charlatans we all know are frauds.

2 Likes

No idea how anybody could mention deadbeat dad or Trump aide before guy who drugged his mistress in order to secretly induce an abortion.

Just fucking horrifying.

All the same guy and he’s not the worst character in the lot.