The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

So hilarious that these utter morons based their whole deal on trump going to the wall for them when anyone with more than 2 braincells would easily understand that he would drop them like a failing steak brand or an unpaid contractor in 5 seconds flat if things got anywhere close to real.

4 Likes

AM radio is still doing repeats of previous Limbaugh segments, it’s quite a thing.

2 Likes

Racism and hate is evergreen.

1 Like

It’s been like that for a month. They find some old clip that applies somewhat to things today and it’s all day fawning over Rush, the prophecy master.

Eh. You don’t really need Pesto to make the show work. Write him off for some reason and have Trev take over the restaurant

1 Like

Hell you can even have Pesto go to prison for storming the capitol. Seems like something he would do.

4 Likes

bro, what?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1374818070372483072?s=21

Yeah that’s a really bad take. Everyone misses sometimes. He’s 100 years old, I don’t expect him to get it.

1 Like

What’s Twitter?

1 Like

Elite stock photo usage

1 Like

“Look, you have a former president in Trump, who is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, a pathological liar, an authoritarian, somebody who doesn’t believe in the rule of law. This is a bad news guy,” Sanders said. “But if you’re asking me, do I feel particularly comfortable that the president, the then-president of the United States, could not express his views on Twitter? I don’t feel comfortable about it.”

However, Sanders maintained that internet platforms should not allow for “hate speech and conspiracy theories” to spread out across the country or be used for “authoritarian purposes and insurrection.”

“So how do you balance that? I don’t know, but it is an issue that we have got to be thinking about. Because of anybody who thinks yesterday it was Donald Trump who was banned, and tomorrow it could be somebody else who has a very different point of view,” Sanders added.

The Vermont senator said he also did not like “giving that much power to a handful of high-tech people.”

Aside from the “shit’s fucked but I dunno how to fix it” part it doesn’t seem all that bad.

6 Likes

Like Riverman said, dude doesn’t get it. He’s just too old. It’s nothing personal.

I don’t know that I’m exactly comfortable with it either. I am definitely in favor of it. And my discomfort is quite mild. But it is not zero. I am also old.

6 Likes

Dude incited an insurrection on Twitter. He needed to be banned.

Bernie makes a fine point that this kind of stuff isn’t clear cut. Yeah banning trump was good but tech bros having that much power is scary. I could easily banning an AOC over bullshit if they thought she was a huge threat to become president.

These psychos shouldn’t have that much power and we need to break these companies up asap

17 Likes

Not enough lols in the world if you were or are uncomfortable for even a millisecond about Trump getting banned from Twitter.

7 Likes

Don’t agree on this one. Twitter et al hasn’t been really restrictive of anyone, liberal, conservative, trumpkins, etc. until they tried a coup.

2 Likes

Yep. Trump has been racist on Twitter for 10 years. Jack never cared.

That’s the point. They haven’t yet, this is a precedent that opens up that possibility in the future.

2 Likes
1 Like