The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

If I was lord ruler of the earth it would illegal to post about trump anymore.

1 Like

Except fantasies of melting him with a flamethrower.

2 Likes

Until he’s dead it’s a mistake to ignore him completely.

1 Like

i wish i didn’t know he did a podcast interview

Not enough money on earth to make me listen.

Ripping a page out of the Fox News playbook

https://twitter.com/zoetillman/status/1374100890181902340?s=21

2 Likes

Podcast interview?

I wonder what Republicans would do if the parties were magically switched and Republicans held the current trifecta as well as the long-term structural disadvantages that Dems have.

Of course they’d ldo eliminate the filibuster and pass HR1–not even a single question that they would do that. I’m wondering how many states they would add. Definitely not just DC and PR.

Maybe a pointless exercise but I personally think it’s worth considering what Dems could look like if they were willing to exert power to accomplish their goals like Rs are.

They’d make 9 Wyomings.

Wish he went on Joe Rogan to get that 2024 endorsement.

Guillotines.

2 Likes

Northwest South Dakota.
Panhandle Oklahoma
Lesser Mississippi
AlaWama
AlaMama
Ukanfuckme

And

KKKanass

8 Likes

No fucking way Dan makes it to the GOP front line as this is obviously 2 states Pan & Handle.

4 Likes

If we passed a constitutional amendment giving large states the right to break into smaller states (but not smaller than x times the smallest state, for some value of x) via state referendum without Congressional approval, would Republicans be quick to jump break up their states and would Democrats find a way to somehow keep California intact?

Separate Georgia into Atlanta and Joja.

1 Like

Could get 3 here alone

1 Like

This is a rare instance where racing to the bottom is actually a good thing. After several iterations the Senate would look like the House.

I’m legit surprised there isn’t an East and West Tennessee.

If this country ever has a GOP trifecta again, its curtains. They will do anything to remain in power, absent a major realignment (and there is no indication that’s on the horizon).