The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

LOL.

Wasn’t that state part of Mexico at the time of the Betsy Ross flag?

Spain.

Maybe mar a lago doesn’t have a button he can press to summon a butler to bring him tendies?

3 Likes

He’s just working on an Apprentice / Biggest Loser crossover reality show.

The show will be called The Biggest Loser.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Would literally bet my actual life they never collect one cent.

That shot was from a couple years ago though.

Nueva España

for a second i thought ted cruz was in the background

They don’t seem to be betting on it this time but that site might be too hard for them to figure out

Lol apparently Mitch said he would vote for Trump again. I mean we all knew that he would but lol that he’s coming out and saying it so soon after his speech

I’m under 40 and I’m already basically done caring about my career or really anything other than my immediate family. Imagine being 80 years old and stanning for Donald Trump on behalf of the actual worst people ever.

Would have bet the farm against this tbh

4 Likes

Thought he was mid-40’s, tbh, always has an angry oldster energy in his posts that I love.

10 Likes

Absolutely stunning developments ITT

8 Likes

I guess you guys all missed Riverman’s “I’m 34 and all my buddies from college are 10x more successful than me, but I’m going to Vegas with them anyway because I hate myself” trip report.

5 Likes

Definitely missed that.

Link?

I’m telling myself that Trumps weight loss is due to him being terrified that people are trying to poison him so he’s barely eating. I hope he’s suffering immensely.

4 Likes

It was in OOT - you know as much as I do to search for it.

I’ll give it a shot.