The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Forgot about it. I’m still up for it. Down by the border would be good…and before it gets hot!

Maybe spend the night before and after in the Otay Mountain Wilderness.

7 Likes

These dickheads are only just figuring this out now?!?

2 Likes

Yeah this is apparently what happened:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CeciliaVega/status/1360671540292030465

1 Like

That’s the only thing the 25th is supposed to be for. Well until Joe officially loses it.

The Senators are the judge and jury in the Senate, and as Rs have proven they can execute those roles however they want. Oh, you want a thousand witnesses? As judge, I say lol no fuck you! And not gonna let you troll me and waste my time by having a thousand votes on it either, gonna reject all your witnesses on one vote as irrelevant.

Can go cry to Fox News w/ your BS claims of a “biased court” if you want, IDGAF.

1 Like

This guy gets it. We are in the 0.000001% of those paying attention or caring.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tiffmc1013/status/1360672004311945218

3 Likes

Right, team biden understands they need to do a bunch of things and they’re already behind, but there’s a twitter group that’s very upset they’re not fighting impeachment super hard with witnesses and all that.

I’d pick biden’s side but if enough of the latter don’t turn out because of this it’s still WAAF in 22.

4 Likes

Witnesses won’t change the outcome.

Which is why we know this whole “for Biden’s agenda” shit is idiotic. Republicans are going to obstruct everything regardless of how much Democrats capitulate.

Should be fun to see Biden’s brilliant strategy to get his AG confirmed once there’s nothing the Dems can offer up to appease Lindsey Graham.

Agreed. Senate should cancel recess.

The best part is still to come, when the R’s acquit and lay it on the D’s lack of witness’s.

6 Likes

graham isn’t in control of anything now, merrick is on the schedule to be confirmed very early march

1 Like

0.01% of people who care enough to be upset about this will refuse to vote D in 2022. May try to get some Ds primaried but incumbents don’t have the visceral fear of that on the D side.

ANOTHER INVESTIGATION, WE GOT HIM FOLKS

Not paying that close of attention here, but the Dems fighting for witnesses and then not actually calling them (if that’s what happened) sure makes it seem like they are just in it for bullshit and exactly everyone who isn’t a party member and hears about it is going to think this is all posturing/playing games.

2 Likes

Man, Clownsel is really judy a terrible liar.

Is there a PI line on number of times Clownsel will say Due Process in his closing?

Cause I’ll bet the farm on the over

If Cruz asks Biden under oath if he stole the election he’ll be forced to tell the truth. Can’t have that

3 Likes

The crazy part of this witness thing is that four fuckign republicans jumped onboard and sided with the dems, and then the dems were like “Oh fuck, nevermind.”

3 Likes

So the defense closing is just gonna be 100% whataboutism?