The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Another way of saying “a Foot Locker got looted”. Free speech.

1 Like

Did I miss something? Did one of the Democratic senators get impeached and I just havent heard about it yet?

I’m still trying to figure out what this incredibly good case talk is.

It looks incredibly weak to me. There is no evidence presented he said anything other than pressuring them even though we all know he would’ve gleefully enjoyed a full coup.

He opposes it in all forms… in all places. Like that one time he told a crowd at a rally to beat the hell out of a protestor

One of DVaut1’s arguments was that Trump was less charismatic than Hillary Clinton, citing the fact that he got three million fewer votes than she did in 2016.

Not sure whether I agree with that one but your reference to Trump as charismatic called it to mind for me.

Cancel culture has now been reference in a presidential impeachment trial. We are through the looking glass, people.

After trying to light up Democrats, he says now is a time for unity.

Did he just say they are going to use 3 of their allotted 16 hours available?

That’s some strong defense right there

Trump is either

A. Paying by the hour and only giving them 3

B. Not paying at all so they are only giving him 3

2 Likes

This guy needs a serious beating.

Ah yes, the ole “my dog whistles were super sincere, really… but first, let’s talk about democrats who arent on trial some more” defense

They really only have a minute or two of real content, so three hours is plenty to say the same thing over and over.

I must say, I’d be hesitant to hire a lawyer who doesnt know the definition of the word disenfranchise

And yes, I understand that this is all an attempt to murder that word so people cant use it against them when they routinely disenfranchise people

Reportidly

I’m out. I can’t watch this.

Yep, just checked again. This still isnt a criminal trial

Boy, this is probably the only day that I’m glad that my son is sick, that I had to help him study for a test, and that I have a bunch of work to do. Otherwise, I’d be watching.

Mash that grievance button baby!

I think a sense of grievance may bind Republicans together even more than white supremacy, though obviously those things are related.

1 Like

I’m about to do a NBZ post…

I’m out otherwise I’ll get banned today… FUCK THIS ■■■■

1 Like