The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

I mean I suppose they have to do it this way. Can’t think of any other way to handle this.

But the threat of having thousands of people hunting down Republican senators who voted to remove Trump from office should be enough to get them to not do it.

Read 11/23/63

True. The effect on the vote in the Senate will be minimal. Probably zero.

Okay, one exception! Book and mini series were great.

1 Like

Just walked into my house from work with my wife crying watching Swalwell show the video. It’s insane how close we were to dead politicians and a lot of people still think it’s was ANTIFA or BLM

1 Like

I haven’t been able to watch. If anyone could post a link to a compilation of the good portions, I greatly appreciate it. It’s worth AT LEAST one like now and a future like for a subsequent post,

1 Like
1 Like

It is funny I don’t think I have ever heard the term Patriotic/Patriot used in any other English speaking countries.

Yeah. The only way R politicians care about Mike Pence’s murder is if they can use it to strengthen their hold on power, eg, if he was killed by a leftist or scary minority. They wouldn’t give one fuck if some q-anon dickbag killed him, they would likely pretend it didn’t happen. “I don’t read obituaries.”

2 Likes

It seems like they should be highlighting repeatedly at each step that Trump was still just sitting their doing nothing, but watch gleefully on his tv throughout each progression of these events.

2 Likes

My wife said the same thing. I think this will likely come tomorrow

1 Like

Yea I’m sure it’s coming, but it should be woven into these images that are going to be what everyone remembers.

1 Like

Man. That body cam footage was intense. “Fuck you. Fuck you. I’ll fucking kill you.” As they beat a cop.

These motherfuckers who spent MONTHS yelling at anyone who would listen that blue lives matter and wearing thing blue line flags and patches just open declaring that they want to murder police officers.

So fucking sickening.

3 Likes

You’ll hear it in England, but only the far right would use it unprompted.

(Disclaimer - This is only a point about particular words.)

capitol police are in black, and they’re consistent on how they feel about black lives

2 Likes

As always, the only principle is white supremacy. Police officers only deserve support so long as they are a tool of white supremacy. The moment they are not, they are the enemy.

15 Likes

This is really impressive. So well put together and presented. There are literally no Republicans in the House who could do this, and probably only 2-3 Senators who could come close.

2 Likes

Of course, Fox News isn’t covering the trial right now. They’re talking to the cat filter lawyer.

fox news online is showing it but it’s currently in recess

of course nobody there is watching it

What’s wild to me is the the contrast between these videos and what was being shown on the networks as it was happening on the 6th. What I remember is one clip that got repeated where some vastly outnumbered cops ran up the stairs and into the building as the crowd advanced. I remember thinking “gee whiz that seems pretty bad but hopefully they were able to barricade the door behind them” but neither I nor the network anchors had any clue what was really going on.

Most of the rest of the live stuff iirc was people wandering around the building taking pictures and staying inside the velvet ropes in that one big room.

This isn’t even really a criticism of the media coverage, it’s just that all the video that’s come out afterwords paints such a shockingly different reality both inside and outside the building.

2 Likes