The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

The point is to shame them.

Timing this pretty well. People on east coast local news are seeing this. Gonna hit the high notes fresh for the national broadcasts. Will be top of all news sites (lol OAN) as people finish their work day.

Such a thing only works if they have shame to begin with.

The only thing she’s doing is dictating exactly what will happen if the Senate convicts Trump.

And to give voice to what happened. Imagine if they said nothing. If they let Trump retire without at least speaking what happened out loud. To me, that support for everyone affected is even more important than whether that shames the perpetrators. But I’m sure both are happening in equal measure!

2 Likes

If they had killed a Congress person, would that make a difference for this conviction? Multiple Congress people? Mike Pence?

Man if this accounting of the insurrection goes on long enough, millions of old men will have to go to the hospital to get their priapic erections treated.

3 Likes

of course not

same thing they either pivot to they did that on their own or keep up the old it’s unconstitutional

I’m out right now, cliffs on video?

I’m kind of curious to see how the R lawbros respond, but only in the way I read a Stephen King book knowing no matter how good it seems, that dude just cannot nail a third act to save his life

4 Likes

“Mike Pence was no angel …”

6 Likes

They know the Republicans will vote to not convict Trump. So they’re attempting to shame them before they do that.

Not cool, the response will have at least five grammatical/spelling errors in the opening paragraph.

1 Like

Continued video of the attack supported by video and text evidence posted by the insurrectionists that make clear their intentions to harm and kill their targets.

Yeah but they’re white.

1 Like

That dude sounded terrified.

My deplorable mother is responding to this impeachment by going off posting crazy numbers of memes on Facebook. She’s posted several of them twice.

Perfect fit for The Villages.

1 Like

Pence knew what he signed up for

1 Like

Yeah everyone knew how crazy apprentice fans were.

Not true, but I had to check

Can still be effective. Shaming implies a threat to ostracize and banish. A few will be impervious to any measure, not most. Shame is a basic and necessary tool for society to work.

All the more reason to perform this demonstration for the benefit of morons.

1 Like