The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

I frequent a couple popular bougie restaurants on Palm Beach island and, unfortunately, I attract those kinds of women like flies, so they chat me up. Have not slept with any, though.

1 Like

Seems like a great opportunity to retire early.

3 Likes

right, it’s obviously a staged photo-op, that’s the point

2 Likes

Lol, it’s basically my plan b. It’s a running joke with my coworkers.

If youve ever seen the real housewives shows, there are like tens of thousands of women like that in south florida, just awful awful people, zero redeeming qualities of any kind

Serious answer though…

“She goes to the spa, has lunch, goes to the spa (again) and has dinner with Donald on the patio,” said one person familiar with Melania Trump’s schedule at Mar-a-Lago, her home in Palm Beach, Florida. “Rinse and repeat. Every day.”

Another person familiar with her daily routine confirms Trump’s affinity for the private club’s spa facilities, noting it is not unusual for her to spend several hours a day there, enjoying the benefits at her disposal, often going twice in a 24-hour period, for massages, nail care, facial treatments or other items on the menu.

“She almost always does dinner,” said a third person who has seen Trump outside of the spa. She spends her evenings on the outdoor patio of Mar-a-Lago, where she prefers fish for an entrée, according to the source, and is often joined at the table by her parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, who reside in a private suite of rooms at Mar-a-Lago for much of the year.

1 Like

Clevelanders joke about Parma as Americans joke about Cleveland.

2 Likes

Question for you all.

1. In what year do we get the first good movie about Trump.

2. Which actor plays him, and what age are they now?

I hope Ken Burns is starting his documentary now - since it typically takes him 5-8 years to finish one.

1. What are the essential scenes?

Obama at the correspondent’s dinner gotta be there.

Hollywood Access.

Coronavirus walk to Marine One.

Stormy does… something.

Trump doing his “I’m fucked” soliloquy.

Ivanka Trump should be played by Emma Roberts

Don’t know if we ever get a good movie.its all just too ridiculous that unless you’re a psycho and followed politics like us it will seem fake and over the top.

I mean most of us probably forgot like 90% of the crazy shit that happened because there was so much

2 Likes

At minimum at has to at least to start with The Apprentice.

It is fucking crazy but Trump is never president without The Apprentice.

What is absolutely insane to me is that the country elected him not in response to an economic depression or devastating war, but simply because this country is that fucking racist and stupid. I’ll probably never feel pride in this country ever again.

11 Likes

It should be a Scorsese movie centered on Trump. It should cover his entire career all the way back.

2 Likes

I want to see a Veep-style TV miniseries tbh.

2 Likes

Should start with his introduction to Roy Cohn and establish his mafia ties, it would explain why he operated his administration like a mob boss.

Start with his dad being an important gambino associate and growing up literally inside organized crime you mean lol. The gangsters introduced the Trump’s to Cohn not the other way around.

2 Likes

The Washington Post in 2016 described an early meeting between Trump and Cohn in 1971, at a hot spot called Le Club.

“Trump introduced himself to Cohn, who was sitting at a nearby table, and sought advice: How should he and his father respond to Justice Department allegations that their company had systematically discriminated against black people seeking housing?”″ The Post reported.

Perfect movie opener

I’ve thought about this a lot, definitely too much

Of course you can establish Fred’s existing association with gangsters in later scenes, hell even in that scene.

1 Like

Issue was that basically already was Veep. Serena gets more and more Trumpish as the show goes on.