The DNC 2020

Ooooh aaah fireworks

Seriously. Just announce tomorrow youā€™re not doing any debates.

2 Likes

DNC did a great job and I think theyā€™re gonna blow the RNC out of the water in terms of production. Not gonna matter much (but it will matter some) in terms of enthusiasm and changing peoples minds, but I donā€™t think it could have gone much better than these last 4 nights.

5 Likes

A huge part of what made the speech so good was Bidenā€™s empathy coming through authenticly. The emotion was clear on his face and in his voice.

6 Likes

LOL the sign language woman to the music.

1 Like

Wayyy to long on the fireworks, but otherwise, very well done.

@grue, any interest in (like you generously did with your earlier win) throwing whoever wins our debate bet toward the Biden campaign?

fwiw iā€™m saying this as i think iā€™m the favorite (though i admittedly donā€™t remember if we had odds)

Aaaand, he removes his mask to talk. Oh, Joe.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1296648693542719491?s=21

3 Likes

Biden did well, obviously crushed expectations. Hope he can keep it up moving forward.

Unlike Scrantonite Joe Biden, this native son of The First State can confirm this isā€¦ FALSE.

the prayers are weird

lol, Islamic Brotherhood guy is on board to troll the right.

Weird in what way?

Lol the MSNBC panel just said that Mitch McConnell isnā€™t speaking at the RNC.

I love Nicolle Wallace

never thought iā€™d say that but sheā€™s great

5 Likes

iā€™m fired up to elect joe biden president of the united states!!

5 Likes

In the ā€œhas a convention ever had them?ā€ sense.

Of course :+1: and yeah youā€™re def the favorite after tonight, no way I see Joe standing down from 3 debates if heā€™s going to dunk on the ā€œsleepy joeā€ narrative like he did tonight.

1 Like