The DNC 2020

I mean there’s only one place to go with that, right?

Dubya.

2 Likes

THAT’S JOHN BOLTON’S MUSIC!

not sure. doesn’t fit the theme of the night, which is the “future of the party” type thing.

Maybe the Bush daughters :sweat_smile:

I did speculate on the possibility that Biden is going to unleash his future Cabinet, although I’m kind of hoping it is special, surprise appearances by Taylor Swift and Beyonce that are announced through social media just before they happen.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, there is a DNC “after party”.

Hosted by Emmy Award-winning host, producer, and author, Andy Cohen, the event will be dropping into the homes of A- list celebrities and activists across the country for several segments, and the after party will be headlined by a never-before seen set for a special musical performance by Grammy Award-winning artist, record producer and DJ Diplo, one of the most dynamic forces in music today.

Other big names attending the after party include Alyssa Milano, Aubrey Plaza, Cat and Nicole Ehrlich Cora, Jaime Camil, Jason George, Elena Delle Donne, Keith Powell, Liza Koshy, Neil Casey, Michelle Kwan, and Zooey Deschanel.

Yeah I’ve been thinking of that as good strategy since Biden got the nomination, to kick off a campaign season where they all stump for him (virtually I guess), and it’s easier to hide him between now and Election Day.

There are some here who think George W. Bush would be a perfect fit for the “future of the party” the establishment wants. I wouldn’t go that far, but I don’t think having Dubya speak for like 8-10 minutes would render the theme of the night useless. I mean, 77-year-old Joe Biden is speaking tonight, he’s not exactly the future of the party.

Getting sick of this. Name names.

Announcing the cabinet would be a legitimately good move in theory.

I will say I’m a little afraid of who he’s going to select though.

1 Like

Lol Ive hardly been secretive. It’s victaor, watevs and Flynn.

Ya this is a huge variance play.

Flynn? Who dat? Not All-in Flynn?

Yes. He is less insane than the other two but has some kind of insatiable hard on for me so I just ignore him too. He does make decent points when I use to read his posts.

Nah, the Bushes are old school. Claudia Conway is that new new.

[Also, Taylor Swift would be fun, but only that would probably just end up generating some Kanye Campaign think pieces…]

If Killer Mike appeared I’d watch it…

The DNC should have trolled with Cardi B come to think about it.

Biden is going to announce that he’s pregnant.

1 Like

Last night was gravity and seriousness. Tonight will be more hope and change.

1 Like

Recognized 4/12 big names

LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/1296511909907357698

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/1296513426286551040

I win 5/12

1 Like

1/12 :eyes:

1 Like